Chapter 15

☆ Chapter 15 Unable to hide it ☆

Lin Aihua was so angry that he stopped working. Maybe he was still secretly happy that he had found an upright reason to be lazy.

Although Lin Aihua was angry, he was not stupid. Lin Yin followed Lin Aihua and saw that he did not immediately find trouble, but entered the village.

Presumably, Lin Aihua didn't trust Lin Yin very much, so he planned to confirm it himself.

The sun hangs in the middle, making people feel like they are in a steamer.

Lin Yin did not follow and sat back under the big tree, guessing when Lin Aihua would cause trouble.

Just when Lin Yin was drifting off to sleep, he suddenly saw Zhao Guangming coming angrily from the distance out of the corner of his eye.

Zhao Guangming was seen standing on the ground with a dark face, his neck stretched out, and his eyes kept scanning the field, as if he was looking for someone else?

Lin Yin guessed: Zhao Guangming is not looking for her second uncle, right?

Zhao Guangming didn't find anyone, so he took out a pen and paper, wrote something in a notebook, and then left.

Lin Yin didn't see Lin Aihua at home until he went home for dinner at noon.

At this time, Lin Aihua was sitting under the tree in the yard with his legs crossed with a proud look on his face, while Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui were standing in front of him with uneasy faces.

As soon as Mr. Lin entered the door, he became very angry when he saw Lin Aihua. He started to scold you, "You bastard, how old are you? You are the father of three children. I asked you to do some work, then turned around and disappeared." "

Xiao Zhao said: You didn't get any work points this morning."

Mr. Lin said as he approached Lin Aihua. When he reached Lin Aihua, he kicked him directly.

Lin Aihua moved a little slower and was kicked to the ground by Mr. Lin.

"Ouch," Lin Aihua covered his waist and stood up, "It hurts...it hurts me to death."

Mr. Lin said angrily: "It hurts you to death, forget it."

Lin Aimin hurriedly advised: "Dad, forget it, second brother Maybe you're tired, go home and rest."

Lin Aiguo stood aside with an honest and humble look on his face, but he watched Lin Aihua being beaten without saying a word.

Feng Caixia stood beside Lin Aiguo and watched the excitement with a cold eye.

Feng Xiaocui glared at Lin Aihua with dissatisfaction, feeling that her man was so unreasonable that he was too lazy to call her!

Mr. Lin ignored Lin Aimin and stared at Lin Aihua, "Why did you come back early?"

Lin Aihua had already been holding back his anger. Now when Mr. Lin asked, Lin Aihua directly shouted: "Dad, if I don't come back, what will happen if I don't come back?" I don’t know, these two brats didn’t study at home at all, they were all sleeping in bed!”

Lin Aihua pointed at Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui who were standing aside with their heads down.

After hearing this, Mr. Lin didn't believe it and looked directly at his two grandsons.

Lin Changgui kept his head down and did not dare to speak. Lin Changfu argued: "Grandpa, the reason why we slept was because we were tired from studying, so we lay down on the kang to rest. Unexpectedly, we happened to be hit by my second uncle, and then... ."

"Fuck you," Lin Aihua pointed at Lin Changfu's nose and yelled, "You dare to play tricks in front of me? I've already asked someone to find out..."

Lin Aihua looked at Mr. Lin again, "Dad, these two bastards I have been lying to you before, saying that I studied well, was highly regarded by teachers in school, and was ranked among the top in every exam. They are all lies." As soon as

these words came out, Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui's faces turned pale, especially Lin Changgui's head drooped. lower.

Before Mr. Lin could say anything, Feng Caixia immediately jumped out and retorted, "Second brother, what are you talking about? My parents, the rich and the rich, always take the exam papers home. Haven't you all read them? It's the right number..."

Before Feng Caixia could finish, Lin Aihua waved his hand impatiently, "Come on, those papers..."

Mr. Lin frowned and looked at Lin Aihua, with a solemn face and disbelief in his eyes. .

"Those papers are not exam papers at all, they are just their usual practice papers. They all have the answers in their hands. If they copy the correct answers on the papers and correct them by themselves, can they get 100 points in the exam?"

"Nonsense," Feng Caixia didn't believe it at all. , pointed at Lin Aihua and said sternly: "Second brother, you can eat whatever you want, but you can't talk nonsense."

Over the years, what makes Feng Caixia most proud is that she has two promising sons, and her two sons are Lin Jiawei Two of them are scholars, and their grades are particularly good, so they are highly valued by the teacher.

Now, Lin Aihua says: The test scores of her two sons are fake. How can Feng Caixia accept this?

"Hmph," Lin Aihua said with a confident face and a rather gloating tone, "Sister-in-law, Chang Fu and Chang Gui have admitted this. If you still don't believe it, you can ask Dabao. Dabao is from the same school as them. "

Feng Caixia still didn't believe it, but Lin Aihua said so firmly that Feng Caixia couldn't help but have doubts in her heart and looked at her two sons.

"Changfu," Feng Caixia said in a stern tone, "tell mom: everything your second uncle said is false, right?"

This matter couldn't withstand scrutiny at all. Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui were frightened by Lin Aihua, so they told the truth. .

It’s okay not to admit it. After all, there is Lin Dabao.

The middle school was in a town. The Lin family rarely went to the town and almost never met with the teachers. The Lin family almost believed whatever Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui said. No one expected that the two brothers would lie and falsify their grades. .

Seeing Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui just lowering their heads and not speaking, Feng Caixia became even more panicked and urged, "Are you talking?"

Seeing this, everyone still didn't understand that what Lin Aihua said was true.

Lin Aihua stood by proudly. When Mr. Lin saw this scene, his vision went dark and his body swayed. If Lin Aimin hadn't reacted quickly and supported the old man, he might have fallen down!