Chapter 68

☆ Chapter 68 Caught in the act ☆

Yang Liu stepped forward. When the old gatekeeper saw Yang Liu, he stood up and asked loudly, "My daughter, who are you looking for?"

Yang Liu smiled cleanly and sweetly, and smiled sweetly at the old man. "Hello, grandpa, my aunt. I'm a teacher at this elementary school. I want to go in and find my aunt."

The old man didn't think much about it. The management of their school was not strict to begin with. Hearing this, he said: "Oh, okay, come in."

Yang Liu smiled and walked towards As he walked in, he smiled and thanked the old man, "Thank you, grandpa."

The old man nodded with a smile and watched Yang Liu enter the school.

After Yang Liu entered the school, because he was not familiar with it, he walked around the school before finding the staff dormitory.

After all, this school is not big, so you can almost find it by walking around.

From a distance, Yang Liu saw an old woman welcoming Lin Aimin into the house with a smile. Yang Liu hid in the corner and watched from a distance. At the same time, he kept thinking about Lin Yueji, hoping that the idiot would hurry up.

After waiting for about half an hour, just when Yang Liu was anxious, he saw Lin Aimin coming out of the house, his hands empty and the eggs missing.

Yang Liu's eyes burst with joy, hum, she finally got the hang of it.

But...

why has this Lin Aimin been gone for so long?

Did they know each other before?

By the way, they must have traded more than once.

Seeing that Lin Aimin was about to leave that family, Lin Yueji, whom Yang Liu had longed for, finally arrived, followed by two middle-aged men.

The two middle-aged men followed Lin Yueji with serious faces.

Seeing Lin Yueji, Yangliu showed surprise and immediately waved to Lin Yueji. Lin Yueji was also relieved when she saw Yangliu and hurriedly walked to Yangliu.

Yang Liu looked at Lin Yueji panting, her joy was gone, and she pinched Lin Yueji's arm angrily, "Why did you stay there for so long, you idiot? If you were a little later, Lin Aimin would have left. It's gone."

Lin Yueji bit her lip, endured the pain, and did not dare to scream. She said a little aggrievedly: "Sister Yang Liu... I'm not familiar with the county, and I also asked about it..."

Yang Liu was not in the mood to listen to Lin Yue Ji said these things and saw two middle-aged men already coming to them. Yang Liu smiled and greeted them, "Hello uncles, thank you for your hard work. We saw a speculator, so we came to you." Report."

The two middle-aged men didn't talk nonsense and asked directly, "Where are the speculators?"

Yang Liu pointed at Lin Aimin not far away, and then pushed Lin Yueji beside him in front of them, "Two uncles, that The man is Yueji's father, her real father. Yueji found out that her father was selling eggs secretly in the county town, and

she felt very angry. Isn't this the same trick as a *book? Yueji killed his relatives out of justice, so he avenged his father Lin Aimin."

Yang Liuyi Pushing Lin Yueji, Lin Yueji immediately said: "Yes, uncles, you can check it out. That man is really my father. I found out that he was selling eggs, so I killed him out of justice." The two middle-aged

men looked at each other meaningfully . He glanced at Lin Yueji and said, "Then you come with us."

The two men said and walked towards Lin Aimin.

Yang Liu and Lin Yueji didn't want to go. It would be embarrassing if they met. If it were publicized, it would be bad for their own reputations. The

two men seemed to understand their thoughts and said in a non-yinful manner, "Justice will destroy relatives." Are you afraid of meeting?"

Yang Liu and Lin Yueji had no choice but to follow.

Lin Aimin noticed it as soon as the four people appeared. After all, he had been paying attention to the movements around him.

The reason why Lin Aimin stayed at Teacher Zhou's house for so long was to give the two of them enough time to find someone to come over.

Although Lin Aimin saw it, he pretended not to see it and still talked to Zhou Chunmei's mother-in-law with a smile.

"Auntie, I'll leave first."

"Oh, you kid, I've already cooked, you can eat here..."

Lin Aimin refused with a smile, "No, then I'll leave, auntie."

"Okay, come back next time!"

Lin Aimin responded with a smile. As soon as he turned around, he saw four people.

Lin Aimin deliberately glanced at the two middle-aged men with curious eyes, then passed them and landed on Yang Liu and Lin Yueji.

"Yang Liu? Si Ya? Why are you here?"

"What?" Yang Liu taunted, "Do you look surprised that we are here?"

Lin Yueji still had a sense of shame, lowering her head and not daring to talk to Lin Aimin. eyes meeting each other.

Lin Aimin pursed his lips and looked at Yang Liu calmly, "What do you mean by that?"

Yang Liu snorted, "What do you mean? You don't understand?"

Now that there was no one he knew around, Yang Liu was not going to pretend anymore and took a look. He looked at Lin Aimin and sneered, "Uncle Lin, when you came to the county town, you had eggs in your hands, right? Where are the eggs now?"

Before Lin Aimin could explain, Yang Liu pointed at Teacher Zhou's mother-in-law, "Did you sell them to them?"

"Uncle Lin, you are giving in!"

Teacher Zhou's mother-in-law was also confused when she saw the stranger coming to the door. When she heard Yang Liu's words, the old lady became angry and said "Bah" directly at Yang Liu. What kind of excrement is spitting out of Xiaolang Hoof's mouth?"

"Who bought the eggs? Who voted for the ****?"

"Whose child are you? Why are your adults so ignorant? They didn't tie you up in broad daylight, and let people He ran out and bit people everywhere..."

The old lady also came from a rural background, so it's not okay for her to curse!

The old lady's scolding was so unpleasant that she almost scolded Yang Liu. Yang Liu gritted his teeth angrily, "You old godly woman, did I say something wrong? When Lin Aimin came to the county town, he clearly had eggs in his hands. Why did he go to your house?" Are the eggs gone after just one trip?"

The old lady rolled her eyes at Yang Liu and snorted coldly, "You're just selling the eggs while you're carrying them? Aimin is delivering eggs to us, do you care?"

"Sending?" Yang Liu sneered. "It's for no reason with your family, how can I give you eggs for free?"

"Who said it's for no reason?" The old lady was also very angry with Yang Liu, and threw herself into the trap. These four words can be said casually. ?

The old lady looked at Lin Aimin, "Our two families have a good relationship!"

Yangliu pushed Lin Yueji out again and shouted to the old lady: "Siya is Lin Aimin's biological daughter. She has grown up and doesn't remember having you in her family. This relative, you old pious woman, stop fooling people, you are just buying and selling eggs!"

The old lady looked at Lin Yueji in surprise, then looked at Lin Aimin, "Aimin, that girl is really your daughter."

Lin Aimin's face A wry smile appeared on his face. Although he had been mentally prepared, Lin Aimin still felt very painful in his heart at this time. "Auntie, I made you laugh. This child is indeed my daughter."

Yangliu held out his chest, proudly, and the two The middle-aged man stood aside and watched the farce.

"But..." Lin Aimin gritted his teeth and uttered a sentence, holding back his sadness, "But she has been adopted by my eldest brother now, and is no longer...my daughter anymore!"