Chapter 35

☆ Chapter 35 Everyone came to help ☆

The walls surrounding the house were made of mud and were only waist-high for an adult. Many places had collapsed, dust had accumulated, and the word "dilapidated" was evident everywhere.

The yard was kept very clean by Lin Aimin and Lin Changping, and only a few grass roots could be seen;

the house had three rooms and was small in size. The wooden door of the house was somewhat decayed, and it was full of pits and traces of the erosion of time.

The window was very small, with only a dark wooden frame left;

Lin Yin even saw lush weeds growing on the walls and tops, fluttering in the wind, full of vitality.

The roof was half-collapsed. Lin Aimin rubbed his hands and said to Zhao Yanan: "Daughter-in-law, this house is too run-down. Let's just live there for a few months. After a few days when we are free, we will ask the old party secretary to approve the block." We will build two thatched houses on the homestead and live in it. When I make money, we will..."

Zhao Yanan didn't wait for Lin Aimin to finish speaking, then held Lin Aimin's hand, her voice was slightly hoarse, "Don't leave the child's father. You said it, I understand it."

Zhao Yanan took a deep breath, walked into the yard through the gap in the mud wall, pushed open the wooden door that was about to fall off, and looked into the room, seeing that it was empty except for a Narrow wooden beds with one leg missing were stacked against the wall;

sunlight followed the holes in the roof and shone into the house, dispelling some of the darkness.

Lin Aimin picked up Lin Yin and put Lin Yin under a big tree in front of the door. "Nanny, be obedient. Sit here for a while while dad, mom and brother go to clean up the house."

Lin Yin nodded sensibly and looked at Lin Aimin and the others carried the broken bed outside.

Throwing away what could be thrown away in the house first, Zhao Yanan said to Lin Aimin: "The child's father, I will go to Sister-in-law Zhou's house to borrow some brooms."

Sister-in-law Zhou is the person with the best relationship with Zhao Yanan in the village.

Lin Aimin nodded after hearing this, and then said: "Yanan, my child and I are going to cut the reeds."

The two parties divided the labor and cooperated. Before Zhao Yanan left, he asked Lin Yin to sit under the tree and wait for her.

Lin Aimin wanted Lin Changqing to stay with Lin Yin, but Lin Changqing hesitated. Lin Yin hurriedly said: "Dad, I'm not going anywhere, let the third brother help you." Lin Aimin

saw that Lin Yin was so sensible, and stepped forward, gently Lin Yin patted Lin Yin, "Okay."

Lin Aimin took his three sons to the river. Lin Yin sat under the tree, listening to the cicadas on the tree chirping non-stop, and for the first time he took the initiative to ask the system Said: "I want to study."

The system almost jumped up with joy. "Host, you have finally enlightened me. I am so happy. I..."

Lin Yin rolled his eyes. "Stop talking nonsense."

The textbooks of this era are like Lin Yin. The textbooks I studied when I was a child were different. Although I had figured out the math, the Chinese language was not the same at all. Lin Yin could only learn it from scratch.

When Zhao Yanan came back, she had a broom in her hand and a dark-skinned middle-aged woman beside her. This woman was Sister-in-law Zhou.

Sister-in-law Zhou also had a broom in her hand and was here to help Zhao Yanan.