Chapter 99

☆ Chapter 99 ☆

In the evening, Lin Yin’s family ate pork and green onion dumplings.

Lin Yin bit it off in one bite, it was so hot that his teeth were tingling, but he couldn't bear to spit it out.

So delicious!

Lin Yin has never thought pork dumplings were so delicious.

Each person had a bowl, and so did Lin Changping's three boys. They lowered their heads and ate the dumplings with a look of happiness on their faces.

Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin only had half a bowl in their bowls, and they ate slowly.

Lin Yin finished her bowl, and Zhao Yanan took the opportunity to give Lin Yin the dumplings in his bowl.

Lin Yin neatly held the empty bowl and moved away. "Mom, you can eat."

She is an adult, how can she compare with a child who only cares about her own enjoyment and ignores the adults' hard work!

Zhao Yanan smiled happily, "Mom, you're full."

"How can..." Lin Yin felt a little distressed, "I've already eaten a bowl, and you only have half a bowl in your bowl. It's definitely not enough."

Zhao Yanan knew that the little girl was distressed. My heart was immediately filled with warmth, and I felt that my little girl was really too sensible.

Lin Aimin also wanted to share the dumplings in the bowl with his three sons. Lin Changping was the first to refuse, and neither did Lin Changan or Lin Changqing.

In the end, the couple happily finished the remaining dumplings.

Today is New Year's Eve. Although it is still dark outside, there are always two firecrackers going off from time to time, adding a bit of excitement to this silent night.

Lin Aimin took out the small firecrackers he bought in the county town last time and handed them to his three sons, "Let's play with them."

Small firecrackers are not cheap, and Lin Aimin didn't buy many. Lin Changqing has always been thinking about this matter. The point of giving up.

Lin Changqing took the cannon, happily asked Zhao Yanan for half an incense stick, and ran out to play with his two brothers.

Before the three brothers left, they asked Lin Yin, "Wu Ya, are you going to play?"

Lin Yin immediately shook his head, "No, it's too cold outside."

Zhao Yanan said, "You go and play, Wu Ya is at home with me."

The three Lin Changping brothers cheered and went out.

In this era, entertainment is really scarce. Lin Yin started to yawn after sitting in the room for a while.

If he didn't sleep, he could only enter the system to study. Lin Yin didn't want to study during the Chinese New Year, so he just fell asleep on the bed.

Zhao Yanan covered Lin Yin with a quilt in a funny way, "Going to bed so early?"

Lin Yin nodded, really bored.

Zhao Yanan didn't say anything.

Seeing that Lin Yin was asleep, Lin Aimin deliberately lowered his voice when speaking, "When Sanshun saw me in the afternoon, he asked me to go to his house to play in the evening. I went first."

Zhao Yanan didn't care, waved his hand and said: "Go ahead."

After Lin Aimin left, Zhao Yanan had nothing to do, so he started to wear the soles of his shoes. It was the time when the children were growing up and the shoes could no longer be worn.

Lin Yin was finally woken up by the sound of firecrackers. When she opened her eyes, she saw that the lights were still on in the room. Except for her, no one in the family was asleep.

"Mom," Lin Yin looked at Zhao Yanan, "What time is it?"

Zhao Yanan said with a smile, "It's just past twelve o'clock."

"Ah?" Lin Yin was surprised, "It's so late, why don't you sleep?"

Zhao Yanan said: "Put it away. Go to bed after lighting firecrackers."

On New Year's Eve, it is a local custom to set off firecrackers after twelve o'clock.

In fact, there were already rising and rising sounds of firecrackers outside.

Lin Aimin also took his three sons to set off firecrackers in the yard.

"Bang! Bang!"

The sound of firecrackers was loud. Even though he was in the room, Lin Yin subconsciously covered his ears.

Fortunately, there were few firecrackers. After a while, the yard returned to calm, and the sound of firecrackers could only be faintly heard in the distance.

After setting off the firecrackers, Lin Aimin took his three sons into the house, and then the whole family went to sleep.

Before dawn, Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan got up.

The three brothers Lin Changping couldn't sleep either, so they got up.

Lin Yin sat on the bed and asked Zhao Yanan, "Mom, why did you get up so early?"

Zhao Yanan said with a smile: "Today is the first day of the Lunar New Year, and I want to pay New Year's greetings to my ancestors and elders."

Lin Yin wondered, "Why don't you get up at dawn?" Happy New Year."

Zhao Yanan said while putting on her shoes: "This has been an old tradition for decades."

Lin Yin stopped asking, and Lin Changqing next to him said excitedly, "Wu Ya, you can get up too, let's go together. , there are candies to eat.”