Chapter 117

☆ Chapter 117 ☆

Lin Aihong regretted it as soon as she agreed. She was forced by her parents just now and had no choice. But now she calms down and thinks about it, borrowing 400 yuan from her mother-in-law is really difficult.

Lin Aihong began to feel timid, and she couldn't help complaining about her parents. Why should they make it so difficult for her?

But now that the words had been spoken, Lin Haihong opened her mouth and looked at her parents, elder brother and sister-in-law, who were all smiling, but she didn't regret it after all.

Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin were happy, so Mr. Lin said to the old woman, "Old woman, it's

a rare time for my daughter to come here, and I want to cook a delicious meal for them." Old Mrs. Lin nodded in agreement, and then looked embarrassed, "Old man, let's There's nothing delicious at home!"

Mr. Lin took a look, and Feng Caixia, who was standing aside, said with a smile, "Boss, wife, go out and borrow a few eggs, and when we have them, we can return them to others."

If it were the same in the past . , Feng Caixia is definitely not willing, but now Lin Haihong has agreed to lend 400 yuan to their family. This is a huge favor. A few eggs are nothing?

Feng Caixia immediately responded loudly, turned around and walked out the door.

Although the reputation of the old Lin family is not very good in the village, Feng Caixia can still borrow a few eggs if she shyly asks for it. Feng Caixia really tried her best to please her sister-in-law this time, and she took all the precautions. Enough for 10 eggs.

After returning, Feng Caixia gave these eggs to Mrs. Lin, who cooked herself a plate of tomatoes and scrambled eggs for her daughter and her grandchildren.

There are many dishes in summer. Apart from this plate of scrambled eggs with tomatoes, the other dishes on the table are pickled pickled beans, cold cucumbers, and boiled green eggplants. There is not much oil or water.

Old Lin's family was already out of business and still owed foreign debts, so it would be nice to have food to eat. The taste was very bland during this period. Seeing tomatoes and scrambled eggs, Old Lin's family almost drooled.

When Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui saw the scrambled eggs with tomatoes, they immediately picked up their chopsticks to eat, but Feng Caixia slapped their hands so hard with chopsticks that they turned red.

Lin Changgui suddenly became unhappy, "Mom, what are you doing? Why don't you let me eat?"

Feng Caixia glared at her son, "Eat whatever you want, just a few dishes. Your brothers and sisters haven't eaten yet, they are young. , let them eat first."

Lin Aiguo also said, "Yes, your sister-in-law's family are guests, how can you eat without the guests using their chopsticks?" Lin Aihong has been keeping her head down ever since she said she wanted to borrow money. She sat there with her head down, feeling uneasy all over her body, because Lin Aihong knew that if she told her mother-in-law about this matter, her mother-in-law might kick her out of the house.

Lin Aihong knows better than anyone else her mother-in-law's stingy and money-loving temperament. Their family is not short of money, but Lin Aihong's mother-in-law is in charge of the family. On weekdays, their family's life is simply difficult, and they rarely even eat a meal of white noodles. .

After receiving the food, her mother-in-law would immediately replace the fine white flour with cereals, so that she could eat more meals, and the two children were still young and could eat something good.