Chapter 19

☆ Chapter 19 Breaking off the relationship ☆

Zhao Yanan ran back home in one breath and saw Mr. Lin, Mrs. Lin, the eldest family, the three girls from the second room, and Lin Yueji eating in the yard under the shade of a tree;

Zhao Yanan ran in a hurry, and now Her chest was rising and falling, and her eyes fell on Feng Caixia. She saw that Feng Caixia had the nerve to sit on a stool and eat, while her daughter was covered in blood and she didn't know whether she was alive or dead.

Zhao Yanan was furious, gritted his teeth, ran forward, grabbed Feng Caixia's hair, slapped Feng Caixia hard on the face with the other hand, and shouted, "Feng Caixia, you are so cruel, and so is my daughter." You girl, how could you do such a heavy hand? How old is my daughter... She has been in poor health since she was a child. If our daughter dies, I want you to pay with your life..."

Feng Caixia was killed by that The slaps in the face made her a little confused, and it took her a while to react. The burning pain on her face made Feng Caixia angry and angry.

However, when she heard Zhao Yanan say: If Lin Yin dies, she will pay with her life. This made Feng Caixia panic for a moment, and then she pushed Zhao Yanan away violently and shouted, "You're crazy from the third family." "Hey, I'm your sister-in-law, how dare you hit me?"

Feng Caixia shouted confidently, "Can you blame me for that? I just accidentally pushed her, but she couldn't stand still, can you blame me? If you don't believe it, Just ask Si Ya."

After Feng Caixia finished speaking, she quickly winked at Lin Yueji. Lin Yueji secretly nodded to Feng Caixia, as if to tell Feng Caixia not to worry, then stood up and said to Zhao Yanan who had just gotten up:

"Mom, this matter You have misunderstood the eldest aunt. It is really none of her business. The eldest aunt was also careless and touched Wuya. Unexpectedly, Wuya failed to stand firm and hit the stone slab. You cannot blame the eldest aunt for this. Aunt, how can you beat the eldest aunt?"

Lin Yueji's words were exactly the same as Feng Caixia's. Lin Yueji even started to accuse Zhao Yanan, "Mom, the eldest aunt is an elder. Look, you have given my eldest aunt's face." It's red."

Lin Yueji looked at Feng Caixia with a worried look, as if she was Feng Caixia's biological daughter... After

hearing Lin Yueji's words, Zhao Yanan was so angry that she trembled all over and looked at the girl talking in front of her in disbelief. , turned out to be his own daughter?

Zhao Yanan looked at Lin Yueji heartbrokenly. Nannan is Si Ya's biological sister. Nannan was kicked down by Feng Caixia and hit the stone slab. Now her life or death is unknown. Her biological sister actually defended Feng Caixia and said that

Feng Caixia It was not intentional. Zhao Yanan was so angry that he reached out and slapped Lin Yueji on the face, angrily yelling, "Your sister is almost dead, and you can still say such things. Do you still have the heart?

" Yueji was beaten so hard that she staggered, but fortunately Feng Caixia supported her, so she didn't fall. After hearing Zhao Yanan's words, Lin Yueji covered half of her face in pain, but she was thinking quickly in her heart, thinking that this was a chance to escape from the third room. A good opportunity;

so, Lin Yueji stared at Zhao Yanan with red eyes, aggrieved and stubborn, "You hit me, you hit me? What did I say wrong? This matter has nothing to do with auntie in the first place. ,"

Lin Yueji pointed at Zhao Yanan, looking extremely aggrieved, "You have never regarded me as your daughter since you were a child. You have always disliked me. What you like most is that ugly guy. Since you don't like me, I don't want it either. Now that I'm your daughter, I want to break away from the mother-daughter relationship with you!"