Chapter 27

☆ 27 Genius ☆

After genius Lin Aimin returned to the hospital, he carefully handed five eggs to Zhao Yanan and whispered: "Keep them for Wu Ya to replenish her health."

Zhao Yanan looked surprised, "If you want to buy eggs from the county, they are not Do you want an egg ticket? Where did you buy the eggs?"

Lin Aimin told Zhao Yanan what happened just now without hiding it from Zhao Yanan.

Zhao Yanan was a little scared, gave Lin Aimin a scolding look, and warned: "Don't do this kind of thing in the future. You will take your three children back tomorrow and keep them all in the hospital. It will cost too much."

Lin Aimin nodded . , agree.

Zhao Yanan thought for a while and then said: "When you go back, see who has eggs in the village, buy some and send them over to help your daughter recuperate." Then he sighed, "The eggs in this county are too expensive. Buy them in the county." For one egg, you can buy three in our village."

Seeing Zhao Yanan's distress, Lin Aimin hurriedly said: "Aren't you waiting to eat? I only bought five, and I didn't dare to buy more."

Zhao Yanan nodded, Then he said to Lin Aimin: "You take care of my daughter first, and I'll boil eggs for her to eat."

Lin Aimin nodded, and Zhao Yanan went happily.

When Lin Yin woke up, he saw an egg lying on the bedside. His eyes lit up and his saliva almost flowed out.

Lin Changping and the other three stood aside. Although they were also greedy, they never asked for it.

Lin Yin knew that he was quite useless now, but there was nothing he could do about it. We were so poor in this era, and even eating an egg was a luxury.

Seeing that Lin Yin was awake, Zhao Yanan stepped forward and asked Lin Yin with a smile, "Are you hungry? Mom boiled eggs for you."

Lin Yin grinned, and Zhao Yanan sat by the bed and peeled Lin Yin's egg shells with a gentle face.

Early the next morning, Lin Aimin would take his three sons back.

Lin Changping and the other three were very reluctant to leave. It was not that they were reluctant to leave the county town, but that they were reluctant to leave their sister.

Lin Changping was the eldest brother, and he solemnly told Lin Yin, "Wuya, you have to have a good rest, recover well, and go home early."

Lin Yin nodded with a sensible look, "Okay."

Lin Changan and Lin Changqing also repeatedly told Lin Yin, I want her to take good care of herself.

It was okay that Lin Changping and Lin Changan were older, but Lin Changchun was younger. When they left, their eyes were red, as if they were about to leave, which made Lin Yin feel depressed.

When Lin Aimin left with his three sons, the ward suddenly became quiet.

Seeing Lin Yin lowering his head, Zhao Yanan seemed a little unhappy, so he stepped forward and rubbed Lin Yin's head, and asked warmly, "Are you thirsty? Do you want some water?"

Lin Yin glanced at Zhao Yanan and nodded, "Yes. ."

Zhao Yanan smiled and picked up the enamel jar and went to get Lin Yin hot water to drink.

As soon as Zhao Yanan left, there was a burst of chaotic footsteps outside the ward door, and then the ward door was pushed open.

Lin Yin looked at the door and saw a middle-aged man supporting a middle-aged woman with a big belly walking into the ward, followed by an old lady with gray hair.