Chapter 38

☆ Chapter 38 Fighting ☆

Mr. Lin was sitting on the edge of the kang with his head lowered. When he heard Old Mrs. Lin’s screams, he hurriedly ran out of the house.

Seeing Old Mrs. Xu holding Old Mrs. Lin’s collar and slapping her in the face, he hurriedly While stamping his feet, he stood at the door and shouted, "Stop fighting, stop fighting, what are you doing? This is all..."

Old Mrs. Xu and Guo Lijuan were both women, and Old Mr. Lin couldn't come forward. In this moment, Old Mrs. Lin's face She was almost swollen from being beaten by Mrs. Xu.

Old Mrs. Lin's face was burning with pain, and she refused to give in. She kept shouting, "Xu Hongmei, if you dare to hit me again, I will let my son divorce your daughter. I will let my son divorce your daughter..."

Old Mrs. Xu heard more Angry, he struck even harder, "Danny Lin, please stop pretending in front of me. Do you think I'm afraid of what you said?

If your son dares to divorce my daughter, I will let my daughter marry a second time. Whoever leaves the other can't Come on, this is not a feudal society. Women have to stay widowed for their whole lives for men. Now, we women can hold up half the sky, and there are many women who are getting married..."

Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan, who were running over after them, walked in. Hear what Mrs. Xu said.

Lin Aimin didn't care about anything and immediately expressed his loyalty to his wife, "Don't worry, wife, I will never divorce you."

After saying his words of loyalty, he looked at the two old ladies who were fighting and saw his own mother. His face was almost swollen after being beaten by his mother-in-law;

Lin Aimin couldn't help grinning. He felt pain, but he didn't dare to step forward. Lin Aimin was sure that if he dared to step forward to start a fight at this time, Mrs. Xu would dare They also beat him together;

besides, what Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin did before was too hurtful, and Lin Aimin was not active in provoking a fight.

On the other hand, although Zhao Yanan was heartbroken by Old Mrs. Lin, seeing that Old Mrs. Lin’s face was almost swollen from being beaten by her own mother, she was afraid that things would get worse. This was not their village after all, so she had to persuade her from the side: “Mom, that’s enough, don’t hit her. Alright..."

Old Mrs. Xu glared at her daughter angrily, "What can you do?"

After speaking, Old Mrs. Xu first glanced at Zhao Yanan, then grabbed Old Mrs. Lin's collar and said loudly: "Da Lin Niu, I don’t care if you let your son clean up and leave the house, but you must return my daughter’s dowry. That is not from your old Lin family, it is the dowry given to our daughter by our old Zhao family.”

“You can think of it . Beautiful," Old Mrs. Lin was adamant. She made a sound and shouted loudly, "Everything that goes into my Lin family belongs to my Lin family. If you want to go back, there is no way." When

Old Mrs. Xu heard this, she was furious. It came up and pinched and twisted Old Mrs. Lin. Old Mrs. Lin screamed in pain and wanted to fight back, but Guo Lijuan held her hand tightly and refused to let her move. The flesh on Old Mrs. Lin's arm was pinched by Old Mrs. Xu. His face was green and purple...

Lin Aiguo listened to his own mother's screams, which were getting louder and louder than the last, and wanted to step forward to help. However, the two brothers Zhao Weidong and Zhao Xiangdong stared at him and his wife eagerly. He didn't dare to move at all.

Lin Aiguo had no choice but to shout to Lin Aimin who was standing aside, "Third brother, please tell your mother-in-law to stop quickly. Our mother is about to be beaten to death. Let me tell you, third brother, if there is anything wrong with our mother, I will follow her." You work hard."