Chapter 4

☆ Chapter 4 Lazyness☆

In the end, Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui were able to laze around at home with peace of mind under the guise of doing homework.

The system jumped out again to show its presence. "Host...Host, look, as long as you study, you don't have to work in the fields. What a great thing. You should hurry up and go to school..."

Lin Yin : Haha...

The second eldest son of the Lin family is a typical patriarchal person. Even her three brothers have no chance to go to school. Will it be her turn to be a girl?

Besides, in Lin Yin's eyes, going to school is almost the same as working. After all, where is laziness not laziness?

Why do you have to send yourself to school so hard?

Seeing that Lin Yin was silent, the system began to mutter again, "Host... you are the one who owns the system. Shouldn't your goal be to marry a rich and handsome man and reach the pinnacle of life?"

Lin Yin: Haha...

She I'm sick. If I can live a good life and become a rich second generation, I have to study hard?

Lin Yin was too lazy to bother with the system and shut it up again!

Mr. Lin led the whole family out the door in a grand manner.

After leaving the low wooden door of Lin's house, there is a dirt road outside. You can see many people in the village going to work after eating.

These people held sickles in their hands and wore straw hats on their heads, smiling and greeting each other.

Mr. Lin is of high seniority in the village. Many people greet him when they see him and praise him for his good fortune. The family is prosperous, which makes Mr. Lin smile with joy and he is in a good mood.

Lin Yin was held by Zhao Yanan's hand and walked slowly.

When they arrived in the fields, the team leader Yang Tiezhu began to assign tasks to people. Mr. Lin was old and could not do heavy work, so the team leader asked him to drive donkeys through the field (threshing).

The adults of the Lin family went to cut the wheat, and the half-year-old children went to "win the field" (the crushed wheat is raised with wooden poles, etc., and the husks and dust are blown away by the wind, and the clean wheat kernels are separated.)

Because Lin Yin is weak and tall, When I was young, I was given special privileges by the team leader to pick up wheat in the fields, and I was given two work points a day.

This was the easiest job at this time. Zhao Yanan took Lin Yin and went to thank Yang Tiezhu specially.

Yang Tiezhu was a dark-skinned, short but honest man. He smiled and showed his big white teeth. He touched Lin Yin's head and asked, "Nanny, do you still remember me?"

Nanny was the nickname of the original owner.

Lin Yin looked up at the honest-looking middle-aged man in front of her who was smiling at her, and shook her head: I don't know him.

However, Lin Yin showed a shy smile and called out in a low voice, "Uncle."

"Hey," Yang Tiezhu hurriedly responded, "Nanny is so good," and said to Zhao Yanan, "Nanny is not in good health. When she's tired, let her sit under the tree on the roadside and rest."

Zhao Yanan thanked her again and again, knowing that Zhao Tiezhu was busy, so she pulled Lin Yin away.

When they arrived at the field, facing the yellow, orange, and orange wheat fields that swayed with waves when the wind blew, Zhao Yanan carried a sickle to cut the wheat, and let Lin Yin glean the wheat ears behind her.