Chapter 89

☆ Chapter 89 Drop out of school ☆

"What's not good?" Zhou Lanlan snorted, "Xiao Min

, you just have a good heart." "This kind of student is fundamentally bad. We don't educate her well, and we let her stay here." The school will also affect other students."

Ye Min couldn't make up his mind to deprive a student of the right to study, and said again: "Sister Zhou, let's ask Teacher Sun again."

Zhou Lanlan also knew Ye Min's temperament, so she said : "Okay."

Sun Fei was not in school at this time because he was sick, so Ye Min went directly to find Sun Fei.

When Ye Min arrived, Fei was lying on the bed, coughing non-stop, with chapped lips, and feeling slightly tired and weak.

"Teacher Sun, are you okay?" Ye Min was very concerned, "I'll get you a glass of water."

Ye Min said, picking up Sun Fei's enamel jar and pouring Sun Fei a cup of hot water.

Fei smiled and thanked him. "Thank you."

"But... why are you back at this time? Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

Ye Min frowned. "Something happened at school. I think I should tell you and ask for your opinion." Opinion."

Sun Fei saw Ye Min's serious face and listened carefully. When Ye Min finished speaking, Fei was shocked and angry, "Are you sure it's her?"

Ye Min nodded, "Anyone who has the opportunity to come into contact with Lin Yin's papers, Apart from us, there is only Yang Liu."

Sun Fei was annoyed, "How could she, how could she?"

Ye Min comforted, "Don't be too angry, Yang Liu might be impulsive."

Sun Fei was completely disappointed with Yang Liu, and said to Ye Min: " Since it's confirmed that it's her, let's tell the old party secretary about this and ask for his opinion."

Ye Min nodded, "Okay," and said with concern: "You should rest quickly, I will handle this matter."

Sun Fei coughed again and nodded.

After Ye Min left, he went directly to the old party secretary's home.

The old party secretary happened to be at home. After listening to Ye Min's words, the old party secretary was speechless for a while. He frowned and said, "Teacher Ye, you are a teacher at the school. It is up to you to decide how to handle this matter."

After the old party secretary finished speaking, he was too lazy to Never mind.

When Ye Min returned to school, he found that the students in the class were yelling at Yang Liu;

Zhao Xue looked at Yang Liu with disdain, "Yang Liu, are you too shameless? You are afraid that Wu Ya will do better than you in the exam, so you will tamper with others." Answer, you are so thoughtful."

"Yes, I have never seen such a shameless person."

Some students pointed at the willow and said with disgust, "I get annoyed when I see you, so get out of here..."

The boys in the class all felt that they were really blind before. Why did they think Yang Liu was a good girl?

It is not easy for boys to bully Yang Liu, a girl, and the girls in the class will not be polite to Yang Liu.

When Ye Min came back, she saw the girls in the class surrounding Yang Liu and scolding her, and she couldn't help but feel a little more sympathy for Yang Liu.

At this time, Yang Liu was sitting in his seat, letting the students in the class abuse him, just lowering his head and crying silently, pretending to be aggrieved and pitiful.

In Yang Liu's heart, she couldn't stop yelling at the students in the class for a long time. They were all waiting for her!

Ye Min entered the classroom.

Seeing that Ye Min was back, the students in the class had no choice but to return to their seats and look at Ye Min expectantly.

Facing the eyes of the students, Ye Min looked at Yang Liu, "Yang Liu, please drop out of school."

"What?"

Yang Liu looked shocked and subconsciously said, "I don't, why should I drop out?"

"You have evidence to prove that it was me. Did you tamper with Lin Yin's answer?"

As long as Yang Liu refuses to admit it, since she wasn't caught on the spot anyway, if Yang Liu doesn't admit it, the teacher can't do anything to her.

And Yang Liu would never drop out of school even if she was beaten to death. If she dropped out of school now, she would really have to stay in this shabby little mountain village for the rest of her life.

She doesn't want it, she wants to go out, she wants to live a good life, and she wants to marry someone who can make her live a good life!