Chapter 83

☆ Chapter 83 Leaving ☆

The old branch secretary has always been an upright person. He has long disliked the group of people in the old Lin family. Now when he reprimanded them, he was even more merciless.

"You won't forget what you said when the old San San came home, right?"

Mr. Lin couldn't hold his head up after being told by the old Party Secretary. After a while, he whispered: "Party Secretary, there's nothing we can do about it. , isn’t this house burned down?”

“Besides, the third child is my biological son after all. As a father, I’m in trouble, what’s wrong with living in his house for a while?”

“What else is wrong?” said the old party secretary With disdain on his face, "Can you share food with the third brother when he comes home?"

"No, right? The third brother's family doesn't even have enough food to support themselves, how can we feed you?" "

Stop talking nonsense and come with me!"

The old party secretary had a very attitude. Being tough, Mr. Lin had no choice but to stand up.

Lin Aimin came to Zhao Yanan and asked, "Where is our mother?"

Zhao Yanan pointed to the house, "Are you sleeping in the house?"

Lin Aimin walked into the house and saw that Mrs. Lin was sleeping with her back to the door. She seemed to be fast asleep, outside The sound did not affect her at all.

"Mom," Lin Aimin called out.

Old Mrs. Lin didn't react at all;

"Mom?" Lin Aimin shouted again.

Mrs. Lin still didn't move.

Lin Aimin stepped forward and carefully pushed Old Mrs. Lin, "Mom, wake up."

Old Mrs. Lin moved impatiently and said confusedly, "What are you doing? You're sleeping! Get out of here."

Lin Aimin's expression remained unchanged, "Mom, The old branch secretary has found a house for you. You should move there quickly."

"What's the rush?" Old Mrs. Lin said without moving. "Wait until I wake up before going."

"Mom, dad is waiting for you outside!"

Old Mrs. Lin said clearly. I don't want to leave Lin Yin's house.

Although Lin Yin's house is still a mud house now, Zhao Yanan has kept the house clean and warm. The sheets and quilts are washed frequently, so he sleeps very comfortably.

Under Lin Aimin's repeated urging, Mrs. Lin had no choice but to sit up and wait for Lin Aimin with a sullen face. "Am I your mother, third child? Are you not happy to sleep at your house?" "

No," Lin Aimin said. With a smile on her face, "I'm afraid that Dad will be anxious."

Old Mrs. Lin put on her shoes and glared at Lin Aimin before leaving.

When we arrived at the granary, although the granary house was a bit dilapidated, it was a place where grain was stored, so the old party secretary organized repairs every year.

Everything in Lao Lin's house had been burned. Although the house was clean, there was not even a place to sleep.

After Lin Aimin sent the person there, he said hello and left.

The four people left, Mr. Lin, stared at each other, not knowing what to do?

"Dad," Lin Aiguo said proactively, "What should we do now?"

Mr. Lin thought for a moment, "Go find some hay boards..."

Lin Aiguo responded and immediately went out.

At the health center, Dr. Sun handed a Huang Wotou to Lin Yueji, "Eat it, then let's go!"

Lin Yueji glanced at Dr. Sun, bit her lip, struggled to sit up and got out of bed, and then gave the medicine directly Dr. Sun knelt down and said, "Doctor Sun... I have no place to go. Can you let me stay here? I won't eat, drink or live for free. I know how to work. Do you think that's okay?"

How could Dr. Sun do that ? agree?

Dr. Sun's face changed, "Siya, it's not that I won't help you, it's inappropriate. You have a family and parents, go home!" "

No," Lin Yueji cried and said, "Dr. Sun, I can't go back, they won't want me. "Yes."

Dr. Sun sighed, "I really can't keep you!"

Finally, because of Dr. Sun's insistence, Lin Yueji left the health center.