Chapter 108

☆ Chapter 108 Making trouble ☆

Many of the students who were making trouble after school were from the same village and knew each other. When they saw someone holding a stick with an evil look, blocking the way of Lin Yin's four brothers and sisters, many students subconsciously gathered around, curious and curious. Carefully look at the six Zhou Kun people.

Zhou Kun looked at the students around him and found that no one was taller than him, and couldn't help but feel a little proud.

However, some students saw that Zhou Kun was obviously not a good person, so they immediately returned to school to find the teacher.

Sun Fei and Ye Min have now become husband and wife and received their certificates. After school, the couple put the textbooks and lesson plans in the office and were about to go home and cook together. Unexpectedly, they saw several students rushing towards them. They come running.

Sun Fei and Ye Min immediately stood still. One of them, a little boy about 10 years old, said to Sun Fei in a panic, "Teacher Sun, Teacher Sun... A group of people came outside the school gate. They were holding sticks in their hands, as if they wanted to beat him. People."

"Yes," the student next to him said, "They said: if Lin Yin's four brothers and sisters don't like them, they will beat them up."

Fei and Ye Min looked at each other, a flash of surprise flashed in their eyes, and then they looked serious. He ran towards the school gate.

Lin Changping looked at Zhou Kun and said in a cold tone, "If nothing happens to you? We'll leave first."

After Lin Changping said that, he protected his two younger brothers and Lin Yin, trying to bypass Zhou Kun and leave.

Zhou Kun was originally looking for trouble. He would not let them leave so easily. He immediately stretched out his arms in front of several people and shouted loudly, "Did I tell you to leave? You are tired of this brat, aren't you?"

Zhou Kun As he spoke, he raised the stick in his hand and hit Lin Changping.

Lin Changping reacted quickly. He did not dodge because his two younger brothers and one younger sister were right next to him. If he dodged, the stick would hit Lin Changan, so Lin Changping chose to push his two younger brothers and one younger sister away. He received a hard blow on his back.

With a "bang" sound, the stick hit Lin Changping's body. Lin Changping's expression changed and he gritted his teeth without making a sound.

Lin Changan and Lin Changqing exploded when they saw someone dare to hit their eldest brother. They immediately rushed forward angrily, "If you dare to hit my eldest brother, I will fight with you."

Lin Changqing shouted, raised his fist, and Smashed towards Zhou Kun.

Zhou Kun looked at Lin Changqing, who was only up to his chest, and didn't take him seriously at all. He raised his right leg and kicked Lin Changqing down hard.

Lin Changan took the opportunity to grab Zhou Kun's arm, trying to snatch the stick in his hand.

The five people brought by Zhou Kun immediately stepped forward to help. Lin Changping was extremely angry when he saw his younger brother being beaten, and immediately rushed forward, but the three of them could not beat the six of Zhou Kun, and how many Zhou Kuns He was still holding a stick in his hand.

When the student next to him saw it, he shouted, "You bastards, you dare to bully the people in our village, fight with them." The

eight older children immediately rushed forward, and the remaining students, either younger or younger, Either they were timid;