Chapter 59

☆ Chapter 59 Catching Snakes ☆

After the four snake-catching brothers and sisters returned home, Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin were already back.

Zhao Yanan greeted the children to start eating, and Lin Changping took a large bowl, rinsed the picked wild grapes with water, and placed them in front of Lin Yin.

Zhao Yanan scooped up the rice and said to Lin Yin, "Eat less. This is too sour. Be careful of your teeth becoming sore."

Lin Yin responded obediently.

Zhao Yanan suddenly stared at Lin Yin's face, let out a light sigh, and then said to Lin Aimin, "Dad, do you think our daughter is more beautiful than before?"

Zhao Yanan said, not even caring about scooping rice, and put down Spoon stared at Lin Yin's face carefully, looked again and again, and said to Lin Aimin, "Look, my daughter has more hair than before, and her skin is whiter than before..."

In Lin Aimin's eyes, In her eyes, no matter how ugly Lin Yin is, she is her own daughter. Hearing Zhao Yanan's words, she looked up and nodded with a smile, "My daughter is getting more and more beautiful. When she grows to 18 years old, she will definitely be a A pretty girl."

The three Lin Changping brothers also stared at Lin Yin's face and nodded, "Well, she is prettier than before."

After hearing this, Lin Yin couldn't help but smile at the corners of his mouth. Silly, as long as she hears others complimenting her on her beauty, she will be extremely happy.

After eating, Zhao Yanan lit candles, and Lin Yin began to tutor her three brothers. Of course, she had already finished her homework. At about nine o'clock in the evening, the family turned off the lights and went to bed.

The next day, the four brothers and sisters went to school as usual. Yang Liu might be holding back some evil thoughts, but she felt much more at ease.

When school was over at noon, they met Mrs. Lin again and were scolded by her again.

After school in the afternoon, when he went to the mountains to dig wild vegetables and pick wild fruits, Lin Changqing caught another snake. This snake was as thick as fingers and colorful. He held the snake by its tail and smiled brightly.

Lin Yin was puzzled, why did this child fall in love with a snake?

Lin Yin stayed far away and asked curiously, "Third brother, aren't you afraid of it biting you? If it is a poisonous snake, you will be poisoned and die."

Lin Changqing touched his head and said with a naive smile. , "I just don't let it bite me. I just pulled out its teeth. It won't bite anyone anymore. Look, it's so beautiful, colorful..."

Lin Yin grinned, She and Lin Changqing couldn't agree on whether snakes were beautiful. Looking at the twisting and slippery body of such a long little snake, she felt panicked and got goosebumps.

Lin Changqing saw that Lin Yin was far away from him, with a look of disgust on his face, so he sighed with some disappointment, "Don't be afraid of Wuya. If you don't like it, the third brother will let it go." After

Lin Changqing finished speaking, he He wanted to throw the snake aside. Anyway, the snake had already pulled out its teeth and couldn't bite anyone.

Lin Yin was about to respond, but suddenly thought of something and stopped him, "Third brother, wait a moment."

Lin Changqing looked at Lin Yin and asked, "What's the matter?"

Lin Yin smiled, with a sly look in his eyes, and said to Lin Changqing He said, "Third brother, don't throw this snake away yet. It's still useful."