Chapter 127

The mosquito-repellent incense was basically finished. Lin Yin felt happy. He returned to the dormitory at night, washed up, and went to bed. He was still a little excited. Then when the lights went dark, he saw the classmates in the dormitory and others in the class. The classmates in the dormitory went to Lin Yin's dormitory again and began to listen to Lin Yin's stories.

In a short period of time, these students have become accustomed to listening to stories. If they don't listen to Lin Yin's stories at night, they seem to be unable to sleep.

Lin Yin told stories with great emotion, clear enunciation and speed. When the time was almost up, Lin Yin started chasing people away because she was going to bed.

Lin Yin kept thinking about mosquito coils and couldn't sleep well at night.

The next day, I woke up very early. After running, I returned to the classroom and saw Teacher Zhou waiting at the door.

After seeing Lin Yin, Teacher Zhou smiled and handed a cloth bag to Lin Yin.

After Lin Yin opened it, he placed strips of mosquito-repellent incense inside. There were only rectangular molds in the laboratory, so the mosquito-repellent incense made by Lin Yin was also in the shape of long strips.

Although there is no way to make a disc-shaped mosquito repellent incense, it is not easy to make a mosquito repellent incense. Lin Yin was happy when he suddenly heard the system in his mind say, "Congratulations to the host, you have made a mosquito repellent incense, reward 2 I hope that the host will continue to work hard and embark on the great journey of being a scientist."

Lin Yin's eyes immediately lit up. She did not expect that after making mosquito coils, there would be such additional gains.

Although the system had said before that if she could invent something in the future, she would be rewarded with points, Lin Yin did not expect that she would be rewarded with 2 points just for making mosquito coils. If she had known, she would have done it long ago .

After the mosquito coils were made, Lin Yin was looking forward to getting dark soon so that she could try out the effectiveness of the mosquito coils.

After finally waiting until school was over in the evening, Lin Yin was the first to rush to the dormitory, find a matchbox, and light mosquito coils.

Some mugwort leaves are also added to it. The smell of mosquito coils is not very strong. It exudes a faint aroma of mugwort. The smoke smell is very light and there is no smoke. If you don’t smell it carefully, you can’t smell it at all. Compared with the previous mosquito coils, The effect is simply wonderful.

Although the smell is not that strong, I just don’t know how effective it is in killing insects?

Lin Yin has had enough of mosquitoes. Although mosquito coils can kill mosquitoes, some mosquitoes are still more tenacious. Although Lin Yin can sleep well at night, when he wakes up every morning, he will find a few more red spots on his body. The bumps were all bitten by mosquitoes. Every time she saw them, she gritted her teeth and wished she could cut those mosquitoes into pieces to relieve her hatred.

Lin Yin was afraid that lighting one mosquito-repellent incense would not be very effective, so she lit two mosquito-repellent incense sticks directly.

Several girls in the dormitory knew that Lin Yin wanted to make mosquito coils, but they didn't take it seriously. They thought Lin Yin was just fooling around. What did they come to school for? He was studying, but Lin Yin didn't talk about sleeping in class, and even thought about making mosquito coils. Is this what students should do?