Chapter 42

☆ Chapter 42: Making Money ☆

When the eldest sister who was stopped heard that Lin Aimin was selling eggs, she rolled her eyes at Lin Aimin angrily. She walked into the alley very calmly and skillfully and faced Lin Aimin, who was still stunned. Aimin waved, "Aren't you selling eggs? Come here quickly."

It seems that this is not the first time for this elder sister to buy eggs like this.

Lin Aimin trotted into the alley, and the eldest sister quickly asked, "How do you sell your eggs?"

Lin Aimin smiled and said, "Five cents each."

The eldest sister immediately frowned, "It's too expensive."

Lin Aimin Hehe smiled, "Sister, it's all at this price, I didn't cheat you, everyone sells it at this price." The eldest

sister laughed and bargained with Lin Aimin, "Brother, I know it's not easy for you to do this. Risk, how many eggs do you have in your hand? If you can sell them to the eldest sister at a cheaper price, the eldest sister will bring in a few more people to wrap them up for you. What do you think?"

Lin Aimin felt a little excited when he heard this, "Sister, I have the eggs. There are seventy eggs in it."

After thinking about it, Lin Aimin pretended to be in pain and gritted her teeth. "Sister, if you can wrap them round for me, it will be 14 cents." The

eldest sister immediately looked unhappy, " Brother, are you being dishonest? My eldest sister has already said that I will give you a round-up. How much trouble does this save you? Thirteen cents...can you do ten cents?"

Even if it is sold for one cent and thirty cents, Lin Aimin can still do it. It was a lot of money, and the eggs could be sold immediately without taking any risks. Lin Aimin thought about it and nodded.

"Okay, eldest sister. I really don't make you any money at this price. Since eldest sister is so cheerful, I can't be too stingy. How about we just make friends?" When

the eldest sister saw Lin Aimin agreeing, she immediately smiled and said to Lin Aimin. Said: "Brother is a cheerful person. You are my friend's eldest sister. I will not let you suffer. I want thirty for myself.

I have two neighbors who have also wanted to buy eggs for a long time. I will go and get them." Call me, and I'll round up the remaining forty eggs for you."

Lin Aimin thanked him with a smile.

The eldest sister pointed to a residential area not far away, "Brother, my home is there. You wait here for a while, I will call someone."

Lin Aimin nodded, and when the eldest sister left, Li Aimin hurriedly ran to the opposite side. , told the matter happily, Zhao Yanan also had a look of surprise.

Lin Yin hurriedly reminded, "Mom and Dad, don't be happy yet. Just wait and see when people come. If a few young people are coming, I think we should run away quickly.

If all the people coming are female comrades, I think this The business can be done."

Lin Aimin felt a little complacent after being reminded by his daughter, and nodded quickly: "My daughter is still smart."

Lin Aimin did not return to the alley, and the family of three watched carefully opposite. After a while, they saw The eldest sister led two female comrades who were about the same age as her and hurried over here.

The three of them were relieved, and Zhao Yanan handed seventy eggs to Lin Aimin.

Lin Aimin held the egg and walked out of the alley. After a while, the two parties completed the transaction, and the three female comrades left with smiles on their faces.