Chapter 88

☆ Chapter 88 Who tampered with my test paper answers?☆

The first class was originally Fei's math class, but unexpectedly it was Ye Min who came.

Ye Min stood on the podium and said to the students in the audience with an apologetic look: "I'm sorry, students, Teacher Sun has a cold today and can't come to teach you. Today's math class will be taught by me instead." Ye

Min finished speaking . , he put a stack of papers in his hand on the desk, smiled and said to the students in the class: "Last night, Teacher Sun corrected the papers overnight. We will teach you this set of papers in two classes this morning. Now I will give them to you." Say it..."

Lin Yin originally thought that he would be the first to be called. Unexpectedly, Ye Min's eyes fell behind, Yang Liu, and shouted: "Yang Liu, 92."

Lin Yin was stunned for a moment. , while Yang Liu looked happy, stood up, walked to the podium, and took back his paper.

Ye Min continued, "Lin Yin, 88."

Lin Yin was stunned when he heard his score.

How many exams did she take?

88 points!

How can it be?

Lin Yin was confident that he would definitely get 100 points on his paper. There was no way he could make mistakes. How could he only get 88 points?

Something must be wrong.

Lin Yin took his paper from Ye Min, returned to his seat, spread out the paper, and began to check for wrong questions.

When the students in the class saw that Yang Liu came first in the exam, they all secretly pouted and were a little unhappy.

Zhao Xue saw Lin Yin reading the paper with a serious look on her face, thinking that Lin Yin did not get the first place in the exam, and felt sad, so she comforted her and said: "It's okay, I believe you will do better than Yang Liu next time."

Lin Yin did not answer, but He looked at her test paper with a shocked expression.

For this question...she clearly chose B, why did she choose D?

She clearly chose A for this question, why did she choose C?

Why is there an extra dot in the answer to this big question?

This...

Lin Yin quickly realized that someone had tampered with her answer.

After Ye Min distributed the test papers, Lin Yin immediately stood up, walked to Ye Min with his own test paper, and said seriously: "Teacher, someone tampered with my answer..."

Under everyone's shocked eyes, Lin Yin Point out all the wrong questions to Ye Min. "If you look carefully, you can see that there are eraser marks here..." "

This?"

Ye Min didn't know whether to believe Lin Yin's words. After all, this kind of thing has never happened before. It happened!

"Classmate Lin Yin, are you sure?" Ye Min confirmed again.

Lin Yin nodded solemnly, "Teacher, you should also know that I have a good memory, so I am very sure that someone must have tampered with my paper."

Other students got along well with Lin Yin during this period, and students often came with difficult questions. Ask Lin Yin, Lin Yin can answer it very easily.

This time, everyone thought that Lin Yin would be the first place, but unexpectedly it was Yang Liu, and Lin Yin didn't even get 90 points.

At this time, I heard Lin Yin say: Someone tampered with her test paper. Many students thought it was very possible.