Chapter 169

When the monitor heard Lin Yin's words, he couldn't help but chuckle, patted his chest and promised, "Don't worry, I will definitely find someone reliable for you." After

school in the afternoon, Zhang Tao found Lin Yin and told Lin Yin He said, "I found him for you, he is Chen Shanwen from our class."

Lin Yin looked at Zhang Tao and asked, "What's going on with him?"

Zhang Tao said to Lin Yin, "Chen Shanwen's family used to be landlords, but later... ..."

Lin Yin nodded to express his understanding.

Zhang Tao continued, "He finally married a wife. He has four children at home, three sons and one daughter. Life is difficult. If he had not persisted in studying on weekdays, he would not have been able to go to college." "

Although he is admitted to college now. , but the family has lost a labor force. His wife is taking care of four children in her hometown, and life is difficult. He is usually very hardworking." "He

will mail most of the monthly subsidy from the school to his home, and he will do it every day Just eat two meals."

"And I have been in contact with this person, he is good." Lin Yin still trusted Zhang Tao, so he nodded and said, "Have you told him about this? Is he willing?" Zhang Tao

?

He nodded and said, "I asked, and he is willing."

Then, Zhang Tao smiled at Lin Yin and said, "You don't know, that boy Zhou Kang has been very generous these days. Yesterday he invited people in our dormitory to dinner. You don’t know that you asked for four meat dishes in the school cafeteria, but you were shocked!”

“Everyone knows that he has made money from work, and he is very envious. If you weren’t the only one, we would Several boys in the class are willing to work! After all, the family is in trouble."

Lin Yin said, "Okay, if I need someone to work in the future, I will definitely consider the students in our class first."

Zhang Tao looked at Lin Yin with interest , "You are such a little girl, you are really worthy of the name of a genius. You are starting to learn at such a young age..."

Zhang Tao leaned over to Lin Yin and whispered, "Let's do business."

Lin Yin saw that Zhang Tao had seen through him, hehe. A smile.

Zhang Tao smiled and said, "Don't worry, I won't talk about this matter everywhere, and the public opinion in our country has changed. I'm afraid the market will open up in the future, so it's not a big deal."

Zhang Tao said Wan said to Lin Yin, "Just wait, I'll call Chen Shanwen out for you."

Lin Yin nodded.

After a while, Zhang Tao led a thin man with a handsome face out. The man was wearing a black coat. Although it was a little white after washing, it was clean and tidy. Although he was thin, he had a good face.

Lin Yin still had an impression of this person because she was considered the most beautiful male student in the class.

Although Lin Yin is young now, she doesn't have any other thoughts. She just has a pair of eyes that simply appreciate beauty.

This Chen Shanwen usually spoke very little. Every time Lin Yin saw him, he would lower his head and read a book. His thirsty piety made Lin Yin feel ashamed.

Chen Shanwen and Zhang Tao walked out of the classroom. After seeing Lin Yin, Chen Shanwen took the initiative to give Lin Yin a kind smile, neither humble nor overbearing, with a gentle attitude.