Chapter 141

But what Widow Yang didn’t know was that the reason why Yang Liu asked her to stay in the house was to make it easier to catch women. But at this time, Lin Aimin was not in the house, and Widow Yang was the only one in the house. How could she catch him? Women do it?

Lin Aimin stood in the factory, waiting for the old party secretary and the old village chief to arrive, but before he could wait for the old party secretary and the old village chief, he heard the noise of footsteps coming from outside the factory, including the laughter of some women.

Just as Lin Aimin was about to go out to see what was going on, the door was violently pushed open from the outside, and a group of women rushed in. The leader was his sister-in-law Feng Caixia, and those following Feng Caixia were It is Yang Liu, the daughter of Widow Yang.

Seeing Yang Liu standing in the crowd, a bad thought flashed through Lin Aimin's mind, but this thought was quickly extinguished by him, feeling that it was impossible.

Feng Caixia led some female comrades from the village into the factory. When she looked up, she saw Lin Aimin standing in the yard. Both Yang Liu and Feng Caixia were stunned for a moment, with a flash of surprise in their eyes.

Feng Caixia subconsciously turned to look at Yang Liu. Yang Liu's eyes were full of doubts. She clearly remembered that she had locked the door. How did Lin Aimin escape?

Yang Liu quickly found the answer to this question. She saw the smashed window. It seemed that after Lin Aimin found out that the door was locked, he decisively smashed the window and ran out.

Yang Liu was a little dissatisfied, his eyes were gloomy, and he felt that his plan seemed a little imperfect. All of this was caused by Lin Aimin. Really, if you find that the door is locked, won't you just stay in the house? Why did you smash the window and run out?

Lin Aimin looked at Feng Caixia and others and asked sternly, "Why are you here? Who asked you to come?"

All the women looked at Feng Caixia. Feng Caixia was also choked. Feng Caixia got it from Yang Liu. The news is that Lin Aimin and Widow Yang have a crush on each other and they were talking in the same room.

Widow Yang wanted Lin Aimin to divorce Zhao Yanan and marry her, but Lin Aimin disagreed. Widow Yang had no other choice, so she came up with the idea of letting everyone catch the girl and do it.

As long as the affair between the two of them is discovered by everyone, if Lin Aimin does not want to go to jail, she must divorce Zhao Yanan and marry her, otherwise she will sue Lin Aimin for promiscuous relations between men and women, and for seducing gay women. Lin Aimin could not go to jail for the child's future, so he could only admit the matter with humiliation, divorce Lin Aimin honestly, and let Lin Aimin marry Widow Yang.

But now, Lin Aimin stood in the yard with a sullen face, not with Widow Yang, how could she catch the girl?

Widow Yang in the room saw the visitor through the window, and remembered what her daughter had told her, so she immediately raised her voice and wailed, "There is someone here, is there anyone? Who is outside? Let me out quickly..."

Everyone shouted Shocked, they all looked at the room where Widow Yang was. Widow Yang had already come to the window, looking at everyone with a wronged expression, and said, "Help me, Brother Lin locked me in the room." , I am not allowed to go out."

After Widow Yang finished speaking, she looked at Lin Aimin again and said with a plaintive face, "Brother Lin, why are you doing this to me? I will not tell the secret between us, why don't you Don't worry about me?"