Chapter 72

☆ Chapter 72 Being beaten! ☆

Lin Yueji finally agreed to Yang Liu's proposal, and moved step by step to the entrance of the village. She lowered her head and tried to reduce her presence, pretending that she could not see the four Lin Yin brothers and sisters.

Lin Yin watched Lin Yueji and Yang Liu lower their heads and wanted to pass by them, but when they moved slightly, they blocked their way.

Lin Changping was afraid that his sister would suffer, so he immediately stood in front of Lin Yin.

Lin Yueji said nothing and wanted to bypass Lin Changping and return to the village.

Lin Changping said, "Siya, why are you running away? Don't you recognize us?"

Lin Changan and Lin Changqing also gathered around.

Lin Yueji was frightened and took two steps back. She raised her head and glanced at Lin Changping quickly. "I want to go home, you guys get out of the way."

Lin Changping sneered, "Although Si Ya, you have adopted your uncle's house, but I didn't expect you to harm my father?"

"Our dad has never beaten or scolded you since childhood. How much hatred do you have for our dad? How much hatred do you have for our family?"

Lin Yueji bit her lip without saying a word.

Lin Changqing shouted, "Brother, don't talk nonsense to her." Lin Changqing took out the small wooden stick that he had prepared long ago, grabbed Lin Yueji's hand, and beat her hard.

She also said, "Siya, I am your brother. You have done something wrong. As a brother, I have the responsibility and obligation to educate you!"

"Ah..."

Lin Yueji screamed in pain, trying desperately to He retracted his hand, but Lin Changqing held it firmly.

Lin Changqing has always had a lively personality, but at this moment, his face was filled with condensation. He grabbed Lin Yueji's right hand with his left hand, and kept hitting Lin Yueji's palm with a small wooden stick as thick as his thumb.

"Let me go, let me go..."