Chapter 46

☆ Chapter 46 Lucky ☆

Fortunately, Lin Changqing was able to run faster alone. At this time, because he was holding Lin Yin, he was quickly left behind by Yang Liu and the educated youth. Lin Changqing was so anxious that he almost cried.

Yang Liu and Lin Yueji ran the fastest, running straight down the mountain without looking back.

Especially Lin Yueji, when she saw Lin Changqing holding Lin Yin and running slowly, she didn't even look at it, and there was no expression on her face. She only ran very fast with her feet, fearing that she would be gored to death by a wild boar if she ran too slowly. .

However, a few educated youths felt guilty and intolerable when they saw this scene, and stopped in their tracks.

The three male educated youths asked the two female educated youths to run quickly. After they stopped, without saying a word, Fei picked up Lin Yin and Guo Xiaoliang picked up Lin Changqing and ran down the mountain. But at this

time, the wild boar was about to catch up with them. Lin Yin was held in Sun Fei's arms. Her eyes were fixed on the wild boar that was chasing them, and a series of numbers flashed subconsciously in her mind;

Because it is running down the mountain, coupled with the obstruction of gravity acceleration, branches, thorns, etc., the wild boar is running at a speed of 25km/h

25000m÷3600S=6.94444444m/s

. It takes between 13s and 17s for ordinary people to run a 100-meter race.

At this time, at the speed of everyone, it takes about 15 seconds to run 100 meters.

100m÷15s=6.666666m/s

When Lin Yin went up the mountain, he noticed a two-story boulder on the mountainside.

The boulder was about a hundred meters away from them, and they were about to be hit by a wild boar.

After various formulas flashed through Lin Yin's mind, he felt that if they were lucky, they and the wild boar should be able to reach the boulder.

So, Lin Yin immediately shouted, "Run to the boulder at the bottom of the mountain, lure the wild boar over, run to the boulder in one breath, and then suddenly turn a corner..."

Lin Yin took a breath and continued: "The wild boar will be there by then. There will definitely be no time to turn, and we will be hit by the inertia, and we will be saved."

If they continue to run aimlessly, the wild boar will run faster than them, and they will definitely not be able to outrun the wild boar. At this time, they will try to hide in the tree again. It was too late to go up, so I could only run to the boulder at the bottom of the mountain and take a gamble!

Humans have long been prepared to turn in front of a boulder. A wild boar is so big, and due to inertia, it will definitely not have time to turn. It may hit the boulder directly with its head. By then, no matter whether the wild boar can kill or injure it, it will still cause damage. They gain a moment to escape.

At this time, everyone was confused and subconsciously obeyed Lin Yin's words and started running towards the big rock at the foot of the mountain...

The wild boar behind them was also chasing after them, with four hooves digging on the ground, running rampant and following closely behind them;

seeing the huge rock in front of them, Everyone was overjoyed and did not dare to relax at all.

At this time, the two female educated youths, Yang Liu and Lin Yueji, had already run about five or six hundred meters away from them and were temporarily safe.

The three male educated youths hugged Lin Changqing and Lin Yin and ran to the boulder smoothly. Then they turned sharply and almost hit the boulder due to inertia. Fortunately, they were well prepared, with their hands in front. After touching the boulder, they gave a slight shudder. Applying force, the body paused for a moment and then immediately turned.

As the big wild boar was chasing closely behind them, it had no time to turn. Due to its inertia, it hit its head directly on the boulder.

There was a loud "bang" sound, and the big boulder two people high was shaken by the big wild boar. Shake, and then the big wild boar hit his head so hard that it exploded, gasping for breath, and fell in front of the boulder...

Lin Yin grabbed Sun Fei's shoulders and saw this scene, and the first thought that flashed through his mind was... ....There is meat to eat.