Chapter 111

☆ Chapter 111 No ☆

The two hadn't seen each other for several days, and they talked very intimately for a while.

Then, Zhou Kun said to Yang Liu with some embarrassment, "Yang Liu, my mother wants to see you."

When Yang Liu heard this, she was still a little nervous and reluctant, but she couldn't refuse clearly, but felt a little embarrassed. "Brother Zhou, I am a girl after all, why don't I go to your house now?"

Zhou Kun heard this and said hurriedly, "I'm not going to my house. My parents are shopping at the supply and marketing cooperative in town. I'll take you there." Meet them."

Although Yang Liu was reluctant, seeing Zhou Kun's enthusiasm, he couldn't refuse, so he nodded in agreement and sat on the back seat of the bicycle. Zhao Kun took Yang Liu to the supply and marketing cooperative in the town.

Zhou Bo and Feng Meilian were standing on the road opposite the supply and marketing cooperative. From a distance, they saw their son riding a bicycle, with a little girl wearing a red cotton jacket sitting behind them.

Feng Meilian and Zhou Bo knew that the little girl should be Yang Liu.

Zhou Kun and Yang Liu quickly came to the two of them.

Zhou Kun stopped the car, Yang Liu got out of the car, and saw a middle-aged couple looking at her with critical eyes. Yang Liu immediately showed shyness on her face, lowered her head, and called softly, "Hello, uncle, hello, aunt."

Zhou Bo nodded with a cold face, and Feng Meilian also nodded and said, "Are you Yang Liu?"

Yang Liu heard that Feng Meilian's tone was unkind, a gentle smile appeared on his face, and he nodded.

Feng Meilian and Zhou Bo looked at each other;

Feng Meilian said, "Yang Liu, our family is a serious family. I have already found a blind date for my son. You are still too young. There is no need to rush to get married. You should stay in the village. In a few years, with your pretty little appearance, your doorstep will definitely be stepped down by a matchmaker."

Yang Liu was angry and anxious, her little face turned pale, and she looked at Feng Meilian in disbelief, with circles in her eyes. Red, big tears rolled down the corners of her eyes, looking so pitiful and aggrieved.

Zhou Kun, who was standing aside, did not expect that his mother would say such a thing. He immediately became anxious and shouted dissatisfied, "Mom, what are you talking about? Didn't I tell you everything? Yang Liu, he You didn’t pester me!”

“I pestered Yangliu, and I like Yangliu. What you just said was too unpleasant!”

Zhou Bo was immediately dissatisfied and said, “Why are you yelling? This is on the street, so keep your voice down. Click!"

Many people on the street were attracted by Zhou Kun's roar and looked at them one after another.

Zhou Kun had no choice but to snort, lower his tone, and said to Feng Meilian and Zhou Bo, "Mom and Dad, I have identified with Yang Liu all my life. If you don't allow me to marry Yang Liu, then I will never marry him for the rest of my life!"

Feng Meilian was shaking with anger. , pointed at Zhou Kun and cursed, "How old are you, brat? Are you going to stay forever? If you marry such a scourge and go home, I would rather you be a bachelor for the rest of your life!"

When she saw Yang Liu for the first time, Feng Meilian was right Yang Liu didn't like her very much. Although Yang Liu looked good-looking, she had a bit of a petty attitude.