Chapter 78

☆ Chapter 78 Arson ☆

To Yangliu the suffering suffered today was not small. The old party secretary waved his hand and asked Widow Yang to take Yangliu to the health center.

Then the old party secretary said to everyone: "Okay, this matter is over now, everyone should disperse." The

old party secretary began to drive people away. Seeing that nothing happened, everyone began to disperse in twos and threes.

No one came to the old Lin family today. Lin Yueji stood pitifully at the door of the old party secretary's house, looking at Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin with tearful eyes.

However, Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin didn't even look at her, and only led the four Lin Yin brothers home.

Lin Yueji gritted her teeth and followed a few people. When she arrived at the door of Lao Lin's house, Lin Aimin stood still and said to Lin Yueji behind her: "Don't follow us anymore, this is your home."

Lin Aimin said that this was a serious matter for Zhao Yanan . Said: "Daughter-in-law, you take the children back first, and I will tell my parents about this."

Zhao Yanan nodded and led the four children home without even looking at Lin Yueji.

Lin Aimin pushed open the door of Lao Lin's house. Mr. Lin was sitting in the yard smoking. Suddenly he saw Lin Aimin coming. He felt a little happy and asked with a smile, "Why are you here?"

Since the separation, these three sons Haven’t been here yet!

Lin Aimin asked in surprise, "Dad, you don't know yet?"

Mr. Lin looked puzzled, "What do you know?"

The people of the old Lin family were not popular in the village. After such a big thing happened, no one followed them. Say.

It’s okay that Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin don’t know about this. Lin Aihua and his wife love to join in the fun. Why haven’t they been seen today?

Lin Aimin asked curiously: "Where is my second brother?"

Mr. Lin waved his hand and said, "He went to his father-in-law's house."

Lin Aimin suddenly realized that Lin Aihua and Zhang Xiaocui were not in the village. If they were in the village, it would be impossible for them not to go. join in the fun.

When Lin Aimin and the old man said this, Mrs. Lin, Feng Caixia and Lin Aiguo also came out of the house.

Lin Aimin briefly talked about today's events. Mr. Lin's face turned gloomy and his hands were shaking with anger. He didn't expect that Siya girl was so courageous and dared to report her own father. She was treasonous and unfilial!

Old Mrs. Lin even opened her mouth to scold, "That girl Si Ya, she is so harmful, she actually does immoral things!"

After saying that, she looked at Old Man Lin, "Old man, we can't have such a harmful person in our family... "

Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin are not complaining about Lin Aimin, but if Lin Aimin is really caught, the old Lin family will definitely be affected.

Feng Caixia and Lin Aiguo didn't like Lin Yueji in the first place. Lin Yueji was just a freeloader at home. Taking this opportunity, Feng Caixia immediately said: "Mom, Dad, these four girls are too poisonous. We don't dare to do this to such a girl." Yes."

Lin Aiguo, who was standing aside, also took the opportunity to say: "Yes, Dad, Mom, she is so young this time, and her thoughts are so vicious. If her two brothers also make her unhappy one day, will she also? Are you going to harm her two brothers?"