Chapter 133

Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui followed Mr. Lin to Lin Yin's house. When the three of them arrived at Lin Yin's house, the Lin family was preparing to have dinner.

Because Lin Yin went home for the holidays, Zhao Yanan specially made braised pork, two stir-fried meat dishes, and a bowl of scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

Zhao Yanan originally planned to kill the chicken and stew it for Lin Yin, but now that the chicken was laying eggs, Lin Yin was reluctant to part with them. After all, the eggs had to be sold, so she didn't let Zhao Yanan kill the chicken.

But even so, the four dishes on the table are rich enough. Being able to eat meat is a good life that the Lin family could not even imagine before.

Since Lin Aimin became the director of the factory, he has come into contact with more people, and his whole temperament has changed a lot. His eyes are clear, his posture is upright, his back is straight, he is full of confidence, and he can talk to anyone no matter who he faces. As for Tan, he treats people sincerely and politely, and many people trust Lin Aimin.

After the last dish was brought to the table, Lin Aimin quickly called to Zhao Yanan, "Stop working and sit down quickly. The dishes will be cold in a while."

Zhao Yanan smiled and sat next to Lin Aimin.

Lin Aimin looked at his four children with a smile and said, "Today my daughter is back, and our family is open to eating meat."

Lin Changping's three brothers and Lin Yin were very happy. When Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan moved their chopsticks, they also started Started eating.

There is no rule in the Lin family that they should not talk during meals or sleep. The whole family was talking, laughing and having fun at the dinner table.

At this time, Mr. Lin led Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui to the door. Lin Changfu walked to the yard and shouted, "Uncle~" Lin Aimin and

his family were eating when they heard someone calling outside. Lin Aimin held down Zhao Yanan who was about to get up and said to him, "You eat first, I'll go out and take a look."

Zhao Yanan nodded, Lin Aimin opened the door and walked out, and saw Mr. Lin standing in the yard with his two grandsons. .

Lin Aimin had a smile on his face and said, "Dad, why are you here?"

Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui called "third uncle" very politely, with even a hint of flattery in their tone.

Mr. Lin raised his eyes, glanced at Lin Aimin lightly, and said in a deep voice, "Why don't you welcome me?"

Lin Aimin quickly waved his hands and said, "How could that be? Dad, have you eaten? Why don't you have something to eat at our house? Come on!"

Mr. Lin seemed to have some discomfort in his throat. He coughed a few times and then said, "I didn't come to your house to have a meal. You two are back from the place today. I brought them here to meet you. You."

Lin Aimin smiled and said nothing.

Mr. Lin continued, "You should have heard that you two idiots entered the field and became workers."

Lin Aimin said with a smile, "I heard."

He looked at Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui again and said with a look of relief. , "You can join the factory as workers, and I, my third uncle, can only be happy for you. You are all good boys with great potential, and you will definitely have a bright future in the future."

Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui couldn't help but smile when they heard Lin Aimin's praise for them. A hint of embarrassment appeared.

In the past, the Lao Lin family could brag to the outside world that their two children had joined the factory and became workers, but this was because the villagers did not know the situation and thought they were regular workers, not knowing that they were only temporary workers.