Chapter 85

☆ Chapter 85 Exam ☆

On the day of the exam, Zhao Yanan specially boiled an egg for Lin Yin.

During the meal, Zhao Yanan put the egg into Lin Yin's hand and said, "Eat it."

Lin Yin was a little embarrassed. She could tell that the three brothers also wanted to eat, but they deliberately didn't look at her. They must be afraid that they couldn't help but reveal their eggs. The desire to eat.

Lin Yin smiled and said: "Mom, let's eat together."

Zhao Yanan looked pleased, "My daughter is really filial. You can eat it. Mom doesn't like it. You must be exhausted from tutoring your three brothers during this period. Eat Take some supplements and try to get the first place in the exam again."

Lin Aimin also told Lin Yin to eat quickly;

Lin Yin had no choice but to eat the eggs himself.

After eating, the four Lin Yin brothers and sisters went to school.

Lin Yin came earlier today, and there were only two classmates in the class, one was Zhao Xue and the other was Yang Liu.

At this time, Yang Liu was studying seriously, while Zhao Xue was lying listlessly on the table. Seeing Lin Yin coming, Zhao Xue cleverly sat up and said, "Wuya..."

Lin Yin saw Zhao Xue's expression of frustration, Asked "What's wrong?"

Zhao Xue said with a bitter face, "Hey, don't mention it, I don't know what happened to my mother, but she suddenly said: Studying is useless, so I should stop going to school."

"Ah?" Lin Yin was confused, "Why? You're not bad at studying. You should be able to get into the county's junior high school."

"Yes," Zhao Xue was also very dissatisfied. "I don't want to drop out of school. I want to go to junior high school and then go to college after junior high school."

" Well," Lin Yin smiled encouragingly at Zhao Xue and raised her fist, "Come on! I believe you can do it."

Zhao Xue was a little embarrassed, with a red face and an envious look on his face, "Wu Ya, you My parents are so kind."

Lin Yin smiled and said nothing.

The students in the class quickly arrived, and then under the arrangement of the three teachers, the students from the first grade to the fifth grade were shuffled again and began to take the exam.

Lin Yin has almost finished studying the knowledge in junior high school. The fifth grade test paper is not difficult for her at all.

After the first mathematics exam was handed out, Lin Yin glanced through it briefly and found no problems. He picked up his pen and started answering questions quickly.

In less than twenty minutes, Lin Yin finished writing, and then spent another three minutes checking it. After confirming that there was no problem, Lin Yin lay down and entered the system space directly.

Yang Liu was placed in the last row during this exam. She believed that she had studied very hard and seriously during this period and had great confidence in this exam.

But when answering the questions, Yang Liu found that the last two big questions were obviously a bit beyond the outline. The knowledge in the textbook was too simple, and Yang Liu had no clue for a while.

An hour had passed at this time, and Yang Liu felt a little irritable. He subconsciously looked up at Lin Yin and saw that Lin Yin was sleeping.

Yang Liu sneered in his heart.

Lin Yin did so well in the exam last time, and Yang Liu had already determined that Lin Yin knew the test questions in advance.

That’s why I was able to answer questions so quickly and do so well in the exam. After all, I knew the answer in advance and had no choice but to memorize it.

But the test papers this time were written by Fei himself in three exams. Lin Yin would be lucky if he could do well in the exam this time.

Go to sleep, go to sleep... just sleep to death!

Yang Liu felt better and felt that Lin Yin would definitely fail the test this time, so he lowered his head and thought about the solutions to the two big questions.

The exam time came soon, and the teacher asked the students in the last row to start collecting the test papers.

Yang Liu happened to be in the last row. Although she only answered half of the last big question, Yang Liu felt that it was such a difficult question and she must be the only one in the class who could answer it.

Yang Liu was still in a good mood, so she stood up and started collecting the test papers.

When others saw that the person collecting the test papers was Yang Liu, they all glanced at her first, and then handed the test paper to Yang Liu without saying a word, with a very cold attitude.

Yang Liu was furious and secretly vowed to make these people look good!