Chapter 118

☆  Chapter 118 ☆

Lin Aihong did not refute Cui Lanzhi's words, but felt relieved. She felt that her mother-in-law was really magnanimous and forgave her so easily.

Lin Aihong always felt that she was from the countryside, and she was able to marry Sun Jianqiang, who had an urban registered permanent residence. Therefore, she always felt a little shorter in the Sun family. She lost the arrogance and domineering attitude of a little girl in her mother's family. In addition, Cui Lanzhi , this powerful mother-in-law, was made more and more obedient by the Sun family.

Lin Aihong knew that she had done something wrong, and she had been frightened in the Sun family for a few days. In the past few days, Sun Liancheng and other Sun family members did not have a good attitude towards Lin Aihong, and would yell at her from time to time. Lin Aihong did not He retorted and endured it silently.

The old Lin family had been waiting for Lin Aihong to send money back, but when they couldn't wait, Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui became a little anxious.

Lin Changfu walked up to Mr. Lin, who was sitting in the yard enjoying the cool air, and said with a smile, "Grandpa, why aren't you here yet?" Mr. Lin was worried in his heart, but on his face he pretended to be calm and said to Lin Changfu, "Don't worry, since Your sister-in-law said she knew how to borrow money, so she won't regret it."

Lin Changfu nodded.

After two days, Lin Aihong still didn't come. Lin Changfu couldn't wait any longer, "Grandpa, there are many good jobs. If we arrive late, all the good jobs will be taken away by others, then we will use the back door." , it’s all in vain.”

When Mr. Lin heard this, he became a little anxious.

Lin Aiguo and Feng Caixia also said, "Dad, Lin Aihong is too unreliable. She said she wanted to borrow money. Look, it's been a few days."

Feng Caixia was worried that things had changed. After all, this was related to her son's future. So Feng Caixia said to Mr. Lin, "Dad, I think it's better to let Lin Aiguo go on a trip and write a note in front of the Cui family so that they won't worry."

Mr. Lin nodded in agreement. Aiguo immediately took his two sons to Lin Aihong's house.

When Lin Aiguo took his two sons to Lin Aihong's house, Lin Aihong was cooking at home.

Lin Aihong's face changed when she saw her eldest brother coming with two children.

When Lin Aiguo saw Lin Aihong, he immediately stepped forward and asked, "Aihong, didn't you say you wanted to borrow money? Why don't you believe it? We are all waiting for you at home!"

Lin Aihong looked at Lin Aiguo with some complaints. , "Brother, what are you talking about? Because of this matter, my mother-in-law didn't let me go back to the house that night, and I was hungry all day. Let's just forget about borrowing money."

Lin Aiguo became anxious when he heard this. , "How can we forget this? You promised well at the beginning, but it has only been a few days, and you have changed your mind. Besides, we are borrowing it, not asking for it, and we will pay it back when the time comes."

"I know."

Lin Aihong was a little confused. Helpless and a little angry, she looked at Lin Aiguo and said, "Brother, my mother-in-law is the head of the house, and all the money belongs to her. My mother-in-law doesn't agree, what can I do?"

"No."

Lin Aiguo refused to give up.

"Aihong, it's not that the eldest brother is inconsiderate of you. In fact, this matter is related to the future of your two children. This is a life-long event. You are their aunt. Don't you want our old Lin family to be prosperous?" "?"