Chapter 67

☆  Chapter 67 Tracking ☆

After it got dark and Lin Yin and her three brothers came home from school, Lin Yueji returned home carrying a bamboo basket full of firewood.

After seeing her, Mrs. Lin was quite satisfied and asked Lin Yueji to wash her hands and have dinner with her.

Of course, Lin Yueji was given the least amount of food in the family and could only eat half full.

The next day was Sunday. Lin Yin and his three brothers did not have to go to school. After breakfast, Lin Aimin took the eggs and left the house...

Lin Yueji, who had been squatting near Lin Yin's house, saw this scene and immediately became cautious. I followed him until I saw Lin Aimin leaving the village and taking the road to the county seat.

Lin Yueji was almost sure that Lin Aimin should go to the county town to sell eggs, so she hurried to Yang Liu's house and told Yang Liu about the matter.

Hearing this, Yang Liu ignored her homework and immediately said to Lin Yueji: "Let's go to the county seat and follow him. When he sells eggs, we will rush out and catch him."

Lin Yueji Nodding, then following Yang Liu, the two of them trotted all the way, and finally caught up with Lin Aimin.

Lin Aimin had already been told by Lin Yin not to walk too fast after leaving the village. If he walked too fast, Lin Yueji and Yang Liu might not be able to keep up.

So after leaving the village, Lin Aimin's steps were not fast, and Yang Liu and Lin Yueji Seeing Lin Aimin from a distance, they all felt relieved. The two looked at each other and chased after Lin Aimin from a distance without saying a word.

When Lin Aimin turned a corner, he took the opportunity to look behind him and saw two short figures falling behind him in the distance.

Lin Aimin had a calm face, but remained silent. According to Lin Aimin, Yin taught him, and after walking for more than two hours, he finally arrived at the county seat.

Lin Aimin is an adult and a man, with strong physical strength. He is used to taking the road to the county seat, so he doesn't feel tired.

But Yang Liu and Lin Yueji who were following him were so exhausted that their legs and feet felt sore and weak. Every time the soles of their feet landed, they wanted to scream, fearing that they would get blisters.

But thinking that if Lin Aimin could be caught, Lin Yin's family would be doomed, and Yang Liu immediately cheered up again.

Lin Aimin took the eggs and walked around the streets of the county town several times, seemingly looking for buyers.

Because there has been no transaction, although Yang Liu and Lin Yueji were a little impatient, they still waited patiently and prepared to make a move.

Lin Aimin had finished walking around the county town, so he took the eggs to the county primary school. Lin Aimin greeted the old man at the gate familiarly, and the old man smiled and let Lin Aimin in.

When Yang Liu and Lin Yueji saw Lin Aimin walking away, they rushed out of the hidden alley. Looking at the large county primary school gate in front of them, Yang Liu cursed fiercely: "Sure enough... I guessed it right, that ugly Lin Yin , that’s cheating.

Lin Yueji somewhat agreed with Yang Liu’s words. After all, except for her sister-in-law who works in the county, her family didn’t know any other relatives in the county. And Lin Aimin took the eggs and entered the county primary school. I’m afraid he went to I was giving a gift to a primary school teacher.

Lin Yueji looked at Yang Liu and asked, "Sister Yang Liu, what should we do now?

" What else can we do? " Yang Liu glared at Lin Yueji, cursed in a low voice, "Useless thing," and then said: "You go find someone from the ** club, I'll go in and keep an eye on him." "

But..." Lin Yueji wondered: "I don't know where ** is?" Yang

Liu was furious, pinching and twisting Lin Yueji's arm, "You don't know, you don't know how to inquire?" waste! "

Lin Yueji was pinched so hard that she didn't dare to say anything. She could only nod her head repeatedly, turned around and ran away.

Yang Liu walked to the gate of the county primary school. Looking at the wide gate and the neat campus, Yang Liu's heart was filled with resentment. It's really unfair, unfair!

Why can't such an excellent girl like her go to such a good school?

It would be great if she could also go to school here.