Chapter 64

☆ Chapter 64 I just bully you ☆

Lin Yueji. Yang Liu doesn't believe it. After all, they live in the same village. Even Yang Liu is a junior. But I have also heard from adults that Lin Aimin is an honest man. He does such a dangerous thing in business. Dare to do it?

Seeing the disbelief in Yang Liu's eyes, Lin Yueji hurriedly said, "I also accidentally heard from others that the third room often bought eggs outside." "

With their family's conditions, can they afford eggs? They still owe a lot of debt! I often buy eggs, maybe they are sold in the county town..."

Yang Liu thought about it carefully, nodded and said, "What you said makes sense, who did you hear this from?"

Lin Yueji's eyes dodged, and she said with a smile. He said vaguely, "I just heard it from someone accidentally, and I didn't pay attention to who spread it first..." After

hearing this, Yang Liu didn't blame Lin Yueji this time. After thinking about it for a while, a cold feeling gradually appeared at the end of Yang Liu's life. She smiled, and then said to Lin Yueji, "Yueji, I have something I need you to do for me..."

Lin Yueji became more energetic when she heard this, and immediately patted her chest and promised, "Sister Yangliu, say: As long as I can do it, I will definitely do it for you."

Yang Liu was quite satisfied with Lin Yueji's attitude, so he said, "From today on, you keep an eye on Lin Aimin carefully, no matter who he is looking for. You tell me exactly whether you want to collect eggs or go to the county seat."

When Lin Yueji heard this, she knew that Yangliu was going to punish Lin Aimin. Thinking of Lin Aimin's kindness to her in the past, Lin Yueji finally couldn't bear it. She still said, "Sister Yang Liu, what do you want to do?"

Hearing this, Yang Liu glared and cursed, "You useless thing, you don't care what I do, just do whatever I ask you to do. If you dare to cheat on me, be careful and I'll deal with you!"

Lin Yueji shivered with fright when she heard this, and immediately forgot all the kindness Lin Aimin had for her, patting her chest and promising, "Sister Yang Liu, don't worry, I'll do it right away. Go and watch."

Yang Liu glanced at Lin Yueji and saw that Lin Yueji was obedient to her words. He nodded with satisfaction and said lightly, "Go."

Lin Yueji gave Yang Liu a flattering smile. After that, he turned around and walked away. Looking at Lin Yueji's leaving figure, Yang Liu curled his lips, cursed 'idiot' in a low voice, and then returned home in a good mood.

But she was thinking that when she caught the evidence that Lin Aimin was selling eggs, the third room of the Lin family would be finished. How could that ugly Lin Yin be so proud and arrogant in front of her?

Lin Yueji was very dedicated to what Yang Liu told her. She didn't even go back home. She walked around Lin Yin's house first and saw that Lin Yin's house had the door closed, so she turned around and went home.

As soon as she got home, Feng Caixia threw a pile of dirty clothes over her face.

Lin Yueji subconsciously dodged and a pile of dirty clothes fell directly to the ground.

Feng Caixia pinched her waist and cursed: "You useless loser, wash all these clothes. If they can't be cleaned, hum..."

Lin Yueji immediately shouted: "These are not my clothes, I won't wash them. "

You dare not wash it?" Feng Caixia pulled up her sleeves and raised her hand to hit Lin Yueji. Lin Yueji immediately shouted loudly: "You can't hit me. If you dare to hit me, I will tell your story." Let Chang Fu and Chang Gui not get a wife."

"Haha..." Feng Caixia sneered, then pointed at Lin Yueji's face and slapped her without hesitation.

"Bang!"

Feng Caixia's slap was not comparable to Yang Liu's slap, which made Lin Yueji dizzy and fell to the ground.

Feng Caixia rolled her eyes at Lin Yueji on the ground, with a mocking look on her face, "Siya, do you really think I'm afraid of you?" "

I used to be afraid that you would go out and talk nonsense, but you know what you are doing in the village now. Do you have a good reputation?"

"You are selfish and cold-blooded. You don't even want your parents who gave birth to you and raised you. Does anyone believe what a person like you says?" "

Bah!"

Feng Caixia seemed to have finally let out a bad breath. Feeling refreshed, he turned around and left.

"You?" Lin Yueji covered her swollen face, angry tears welling up in her eyes. She wanted to refute Feng Caixia's words, but she didn't know what to say.

He glanced around and saw the three sisters in the second room. Unfortunately, the three girls in the second room lowered their heads and did not dare to look at her, obviously not wanting to care about her.

At this moment, Lin Aihua and Zhang Xiaocui lifted the curtain and came out of the room. Zhang Xiaocui still held several pieces of clothing in his hand.

Lin Yueji curled her lips and looked at Lin Aihua aggrievedly, "Second uncle, eldest uncle, she..."

Unfortunately, before Lin Yueji could finish speaking, Lin Aihua reached out to interrupt her, and then looked at Lin Yueji with a half-smile, "Siya, Have you forgotten that I am not your second uncle now? You have to call me second uncle. What kind of eldest uncle? Why do you have such an identity? That is your mother, don't call me the wrong one." "

Me?" Lin Yueji burst into tears. It fell down and looked so pitiful.

Lin Aihua shouted at Zhang Xiaocui. Zhang Xiaocui immediately stepped forward and threw the dirty clothes in Lin Yueji's face. "Wash these dirty clothes for me."

Lin Yueji's face turned red with anger and she was about to retort. , but Lin Aihua said first: "Siya, you are a filial child. Your second aunt is not in good health. From now on, you can wash my and your second aunt's clothes." "Why should I wash

your clothes?" Lin Yueji quickly got up from the ground and shouted at the two of them: "Why should I wash your clothes?"

Lin Aihua looked at the thin Lin Yueji, not at all ashamed of his behavior of bullying children. , but said with a smile: "Because your mother agreed," then Lin Aihua rushed to the big room and shouted, "Isn't that right, sister-in-law?"

Feng Caixia opened the door curtain, stood by the door frame, and said with a smile: "Yes," then his face changed, and he glared at Lin Siya fiercely, "Damn girl, let me tell you: when will you finish washing these dirty clothes, when will you eat, and not wash clothes?" "

Haha... Then you will Be hungry!"

"You?" Lin Yueji pointed at Feng Caixia, then at the couple in the second room, crying: "You all bully me, you all bully me?"

Lin Aihua saw Lin Yueji crying all over her face. Tears, there was no trace of intolerance, but a sneer, "Who bullied you? We are elders. Isn't it our duty for you to wash our clothes?"

Zhang Xiaocui immediately agreed, "That's right."

"You didn't let me do it before you could do it. You guys are doing the laundry, especially my second uncle..." Lin Yueji pointed at the three girls in the second room, "You have three girls, can't you just let any one of them do the laundry for you? Why do you choose me?"

Lin Aihua said matter-of-factly: " Si Ya, look at what you said, those three sisters of yours are my own daughters, how can I be willing to let them do the job of cleaning clothes!" After

hearing this, Feng Caixia not only did not feel uncomfortable, but was very happy, and even said "Si Ya, although you call me Mom now, you are not my biological daughter. Why should I love you?"

"It's not like I don't have biological children..."