Chapter 135

The little red coat on her body fit perfectly. Zhao Yanan looked very satisfied and said directly to the salesperson, "We want this dress."

During this period, as the factory's reputation continued to expand and its output increased, Lin Aimin came into contact with There are more and more people, and sales are getting better and better.

They are not a state-owned enterprise, and if they do not have various tickets issued by the state, Lin Aimin will exchange chalk with other school leaders for various tickets, and the workers in the factory are also very willing.

Food stamps, cloth stamps, and gas stamps are all they need. Even because Principal Liu admires Lin Aimin, and Lin Yin ranked first in the joint entrance examination, his academic performance is particularly stable, and he has earned a lot of glory for the school. Principal Liu even got a bicycle ticket for Lin Aimin.

After buying the clothes, Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan took Lin Yin to buy a bicycle. Now the bicycles are all 28-bar. They look bulky, but they are of good quality. They spent nearly 200 yuan and a bicycle ticket. A brand new one. The bicycle appeared in front of the three people.

Being able to buy a bicycle now is as good as buying a brand-name car in later generations. Including their village, no one in the surrounding villages has money to buy a bicycle. Some people may have enough money at home, but it is difficult to get bicycle tickets. , even the old party secretary’s family didn’t have a bicycle in the village.

Lin Aimin had never learned to ride a bicycle and was afraid of breaking the bike. Lin Aimin cherished it and wanted to push the bike all the way home. Lin Yin couldn't help but rolled his eyes and said, "Although the bicycle is expensive, it is worth buying it." If you want to ride a bicycle, what's the use if you give it to your ancestors like an ancestor?"

Zhao Yanan also cherished it very much and said to Lin Aimin, "If you haven't ridden a bicycle before, don't drop it. Let's push it home."

Lin Aimin nodded and wanted Lin Yin to sit in the back seat, but Lin Yin disagreed and said to Lin Aimin, "Dad, since our family has a bicycle, it is for riding. If you don't learn today, You have to learn it tomorrow. You can't push it every time you want to use a bicycle. What's the difference between this and walking on your feet?"

Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan naturally know this truth, but this bicycle is too rare, and they both Somewhat reluctant, but what Lin Yin said made sense. Lin Aimin gritted his teeth, stepped on the bicycle with his right leg, and put his left foot on the ground.

When Zhao Yanan saw it, he quickly said, "I'll hold the baby's father for you, so that the car won't tilt and crash!"

Lin Yin: Uh...

From what her mother meant, this car is more valuable than her father's!

What does it mean to have a bicycle in future generations?

But thinking about the situation in this world, well...

I understand!

Lin Aimin nodded in agreement, and then with the help of Zhao Yanan, Lin Aimin got on the bicycle. He was not used to it at first. He was riding crookedly and looked like he was about to fall at any time. Several times, Lin Aimin almost fell. Fortunately, he was tall and had long legs. Every time he was about to fall, he would use his long legs to support the ground. With Zhao Yanan's help, the car did not fall once, but only two people suffered.

Because he cared too much about his bicycle, Lin Aimin had several scratches on his legs. The wounds were very shallow, just scratching a layer of skin and leaking out a few drops of blood. Lin Aimin didn't take it seriously at all, as long as the bicycle was fine.