Chapter 10

☆ Chapter 10 Farce ☆

"Oh!"

Lin Aihua couldn't argue, and slapped his thigh depressedly, "You have misunderstood!"

"Widow Yang and I really have nothing to do with each other. Who is Lin Laoer? Don't you still know?"

Everyone was in unison . Pout!

Lin Aihua and Zhang Xiaocui were not popular in the village. They were lazy and greedy, and they liked to take advantage. They often quarreled with the villagers. Of course, no one

believed Lin Aihua's explanation. That kind of thing If you are not caught on the spot, whoever admits it is a fool!

The old party secretary took a puff of cigarette and glanced sideways at Lin Aihua, "I didn't say anything. You just explained it yourself. I think you have a guilty conscience."

Some of the onlookers who were watching the fun and did not mind the matter immediately shouted like a boo He said: "Zhang Xiaocui, is your husband really in love with Widow Yang?"

As soon as he said this, there was a burst of laughter;

Lin Aihua's face turned green when he heard these words, and he couldn't help shouting, "I'm not... I'm not ...Don't talk nonsense."

Among the people who were making noises, there was one who was particularly active. People in the village called him Lai San, and he was a well-known second-rate man in the village.

Lai San was not named Lai, but because he often borrowed money and failed to repay it, and he was the third oldest child, the villagers gave him a nickname, Lai San.

Lai San's real name is Li Tiegen. He is 33 years old this year and has no wife. He has a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks, and is thin and short.

When Lai San saw Zhang Xiaocui standing aside with a dumb look on his face, he couldn't help shouting: "Zhang Xiaocui, you are useless, you can't even control your man!"

"Zhang Xiaocui, if your man doesn't want you anymore, you might as well just Marry me, I won’t dislike you!”

These words caused the people around to laugh again.

When Lin Aihua heard this, his face turned black with anger. He immediately pointed at Lai San and cursed, "Lai San, shut up. If you dare to talk nonsense again, I will knock out all your teeth!"

Lai San sneered disdainfully, not afraid at all. Lin Aihua.

The old party secretary stood aside, feeling embarrassed, and was about to speak...

But unexpectedly, Zhang Xiaocui, who had been standing aside, moved. Zhang Xiaocui let out a 'ouch', raised his fist and rushed towards Lin Aihua: "Lin Aihua "Boy, you are a heartless person. I have never had a good life since I married you." "I

also gave birth to three daughters, and now you dare to go behind my back and sleep with other women..."

Zhang Xiaocui punched Lin Aihua in the face, which made Lin Aihua say "Ouch" and retreat repeatedly...

Zhang Xiaocui ignored him, raised his foot and put it on Lin Laoer's stomach, and kicked Lin Aihua directly. "I'll beat you to death." A heartless person..."

Everyone watched with great enjoyment.

Zhang Xiaocui has a somewhat naive temperament. Although he didn't understand what everyone was saying at first, now he understands and he immediately became angry.

I have never thought about it. Is this true or false?

Lin Aihua was beaten so hard that he ran away with his head in his arms, and couldn't help explaining, "My mother, please listen to my explanation, I really didn't..."