Chapter 60

☆ Chapter 60 Exam ☆

Sun Fei looked at Lin Yin with a serious look on his face, "The tortoise has a tough character. Although he runs slower than the rabbit, he never gives up and crawls to the finish line without stopping. Although the rabbit runs fast, he can't stop." It was lazy and stopped halfway and fell asleep. Running fast is an innate advantage, but if you don't work hard, you will definitely lose." "

Just like you are smart, but if you don't study hard, your final grades will definitely go backwards. ."

Lin Yin looked at Sun Fei, opened his mouth, and had to say: "Teacher, I am not sleeping, I am studying in my dream."

Sun Fei was very angry, "Classmate Lin Yin, if you say that again, I can only Call the parents."

Lin Yin was helpless, "Teacher, I'm sleeping because I know all the knowledge you are talking about now."

Fei didn't believe it, "Then when class is over, come to the office with me, and I want to test you. Lin

Yin immediately cheered up, "No problem."

Lin Yin cheered up during this lesson and did not sleep again. Fei was quite satisfied.

After class, Fei took Lin Yin to the office and asked Lin Yin to answer several questions. Lin Yin naturally got them all right.

Fei believed it now, and felt speechless for a while. Looking at the little girl in front of him, he really didn't expect that someone could be so smart. Because he had mastered all the knowledge, he was so bored in class that he could only sleep. He taught so many students , I’m afraid it’s just the one in front of me.

Fei thought for a while and said to Lin Yin, "You go back to class first. I have a book of test questions issued by the county. When you come in the afternoon, I will give it to you. You can study on your own first."

Lin Yin agreed with a smile.

After Lin Yin returned to the classroom, Yang Liu kept staring at Lin Yin closely. He didn't understand why Fei called Lin Yin to the office?

More importantly: why did Fei only call him Lin Yin and not her?

Gradually, jealousy appeared again in Yangliu's eyes.

After school in the morning, the four brothers and sisters passed by the door of Lao Lin's house again, and saw Mrs. Lin standing at the door talking to someone. When she saw the four brothers and sisters, she opened her mouth to curse;

Lin Yin immediately glanced at Lin Changqing, and Lin Changqing yelled at Lin Yin. He blinked, then ran to Mrs. Lin, and said with a smile, "Grandma, let me show you something good."

As Lin Changqing said, he reached into his pocket and took out the snake with its teeth removed. He stretched it out in front of Mrs. Lin and said, "Grandma, I caught a snake. You can make snake meat for me."

As he said this, he was about to stuff the snake into Mrs. Lin's hand.

Mrs. Lin was so frightened that she trembled all over and shouted, "Oh my God," she turned around and ran home. As she ran, she didn't forget to open the door.

Old Mrs. Lin was frightened and returned home. The four brothers and sisters couldn't help but laugh together, and they all walked with a bit of briskness.

Old Mrs. Lin, who was trembling with fear, stood in the yard and cursed for a long time. She stood in the yard and scolded, but no one paid her any attention.

After so many years, the neighbors all knew who Old Mrs. Lin was, and they didn't bother to come forward at all. Go and persuade.

After returning home, Lin Changqing first put the little snake into an earthen pot, then washed his hands and went to eat.