Chapter 69

☆ Chapter 69 Clarification ☆

Lin Aimin When a tall man talked about this matter, his eye circles could not help but turn red.

The old lady had a very good impression of Lin Aimin. He was an honest man. After listening to Lin Aimin's words, she couldn't help but look at Lin Aimin with a little more sympathy in her eyes.

I felt in my heart that Lin Aimin was so pitiful that he was betrayed by his own daughter.

The old lady pointed at Lin Yueji, "You are not a good person at first glance. Can lies be spread casually?"

Lin Yueji refused, "I didn't lie, I told the truth. Otherwise, why would Lin Aimin give you the eggs?" ?"

The old lady snorted, "Our two families have a good relationship, what's wrong with you? A dog is nosy when it comes to mice!"

Yang Liu sneered in his heart, no longer looking at the old lady, but at the two middle-aged men. "Two." Uncle... Siya and I really didn't lie. Please investigate this matter clearly and give us a clean slate."

The two middle-aged men glanced at Yang Liu and stepped forward to ask the old lady, "Auntie, are you with us? How did you meet this man named Lin Aimin?"

"How many times have you bought eggs?"

"How many times has this Lin Aimin sold you eggs?"

The old lady became anxious when she heard this. This crime cannot be implemented. It has been implemented. , not only Lin Aimin's family will be unlucky, but their family will also be unlucky.

The old lady immediately retorted, "Why are you buying eggs? I already told you that Aimin didn't sell the child, the eggs were given to us."

The two middle-aged men were not in a hurry and asked, "Then what is your relationship? When did you meet?" How many times has this Lin Aimin given you eggs?"

The old lady did not panic and said directly: "We met in the hospital..."

The old lady told the story of how their family met Lin Aimin's family, and at the end she spread her hands. "Two comrades, Aimin is a good person. If you don't believe it, you can go to the county hospital to investigate and inquire. The nurses and doctors there can testify for us!" "

This..." Yang Liu, standing aside, looked in disbelief. How is this possible?"

Yang Liu suddenly turned around and looked at Lin Yueji with extremely cold eyes. Lin Yueji was so frightened that she quickly lowered her head and shrank her head. She defended in a low voice, "I really don't know about this matter... Ah!"

In her last life, Lin Aimin did start business later than now. She thought that Lin Aimin started business early because of herself. But now it seems...

maybe she made a mistake. Lin Aimin came to the county at this time, It's really not for business.

The two middle-aged men saw that what the old lady said was reasonable and well-founded. They were making a surprise attack and it was impossible for the old lady and the doctors and nurses to falsify their confessions in advance.

Now they only need to follow the information provided by the old lady and they will be able to get to the bottom of it.

The two middle-aged men said to the old lady and Lin Aimin: "Please come with us."

"This?" The old lady was a little frightened. "Comrade, I have made everything clear, so I don't need to go." I still have to look after my grandson at home!"

Lin Aimin looked at the old lady apologetically, "Mom, I'm really sorry. It's all because of me that I'm in trouble for you..."

The old lady waved her hand and said, "This is not the case either. It’s your fault, I just feel sorry for your child. Even though you are kind-hearted, how could you have such a..." Terrible girl!