Chapter 81

☆ Chapter 81 Deserve it ☆

Lin Aihua deserves it for being so treacherous. Can Lin Yueji deceive him?

Lin Aihua didn't believe it at all, and directly ordered Zhang Xiaocui, "Hit me!"

Zhang Xiaocui always obeyed Lin Aihua's words, and without saying a word, he hit her again and again!

Zhang Xiaocui and Lin Aihua didn't stop until Lin Yueji was beaten black and blue.

Lin Aiguo didn't take any action, but Feng Caixia let out a bad breath.

After the beating, Lin Aihua snorted coldly, and then looked at Lin Aiguo, "Brother, Si Ya, you are the daughter. Your daughter set fire to the house, so you have to compensate for the loss of our second room, right?"

"What?"

Lin Aiguo said with a look on his face . Confused, she subconsciously objected, "Why? Why is Siya my daughter? She is obviously a daughter who loves the people." "

That's right," Feng Caixia screamed: "We don't dare to have such a bad-hearted daughter, and neither do we." I told my parents that Si Ya will no longer be our daughter."

"Haha..." Lin Aihua sneered, "You don't want this daughter just because you said you didn't want her?"

"That's right," Zhang Xiaocui pinched her waist, "pay for it!"

Then, Big The room and the second room started to quarrel, and they started fighting.

Doctor Sun stood outside the door, watching the lively fight between the four people, and couldn't help grinning, but ignored it.

When the four of them had finished fighting each other, each with some injuries, they returned to Lao Lin's house while glaring at each other.

At this time, Lao Lin's house had been burned down, the several large rooms were dark, and nothing was left.

Even the stored food was burned.

When the four of them went back, Mrs. Lin was still sitting on the ground crying. Mr. Lin was also sitting nearby, with his head lowered. What was he thinking?

The old branch secretary was also there, and many people in the village gathered around to watch the fun.

There was not much work in the fields, and everyone had nothing to do at home, so they came out to watch the excitement.

Winter is coming soon, and Lao Lin's house was burned down. He can quickly build a thatched house or something to live in, but where is the food?

The old branch secretary took two puffs of cigarette and said to Mr. Lin, who had his head lowered: "Let's do it... the village will lend you a hundred catties of grain first. When the autumn harvest comes, the hundred catties of grain will be withheld..."

Old Mrs. Lin immediately shouted, "Old Party Secretary, our family has eleven people. My two eldest grandsons are still in school, how can that be enough?"

Old Mrs. Lin did not include Lin Yueji at all.

"What if it's not enough?" The old party secretary looked unhappy. "The food is collective and belongs to everyone. It's good to lend you a hundred catties. What else do you want?" The

villagers immediately responded after hearing this. and;

"That's right, one hundred kilograms of grain is quite a lot. Can't you just go and borrow it from your relatives?"

"Yes, Aunt Lin, don't you always say: Your daughter is from the city, is she promising? Let your family My daughter will give you food to eat!"

"That's right!"