Chapter 109

☆ Chapter 109 ☆

Can Yang Liu be changed in the future?

Zhao Yanan had no hope at all.

Yang Liu did bad things not once or twice.

Yang Liu must be behind this incident, but the nature of the matter is not serious. Even if Zhou Kun and those gangsters are sent to the police station, the police comrades at the police station will only give them a few words of instruction at most.

All Zhao Yanan could do was to beat Yang Liu out of her anger, otherwise what else could she do?

Kill Yang Liu?

If she kills someone, she won't survive;

and if she becomes a murderer, what future will her children have?

Having a mother who is a murderer, I am afraid I will not be able to hold my head up even when I go out in the future.

Zhao Yanan threatened Yang Liu and Widow Yang that they would die together, which was just to scare them.

Zhao Yanan only hoped that Yang Liu could remember this beating, and when he tried to do bad things again in the future, he would remember this beating today.

Zhao Yanan came out of the house carrying a stick and immediately saw Yangliu standing in the corner of the yard.

When Yang Liu saw Zhao Yanan coming out of the house, he quickly took a few steps back, trying to stay as far away from Zhao Yanan as possible.

Zhao Yanan glared at Yang Liu and snorted, turned around and left.

Looking at Zhao Yanan's leaving figure, Yang Liu curled his lips with malicious eyes.

The villagers sent Zhou Kun and several gangsters to the police station. The comrades at the town police station were a little surprised when they saw it was Zhou Kun.

Zhou Kun had only made trouble in the town before, but this was his first time going to the village.

The police comrades inquired about the situation with the villagers and then asked them to go back, promising to educate Zhou Kun and others.

When the police comrade saw Zhou Kun, who was beaten with a bruised nose and face, he chuckled and said, "You kid is really causing trouble everywhere. You only cause trouble for your parents. You used to just fight with those gangsters in the town? This is all. Why did you go to the village this time?"

Zhou Kun came to the police station not once or twice. He didn't panic at all. He hummed twice and said: "What does it have to do with you?" The

police comrade sneered, "This is the police station, you have no chance. Beating someone for no reason, do you think it's none of my business?"

Zhou Kun is the only child in the family. He has been doted on by his parents since he was a child. In addition, the family conditions are relatively good and he has a somewhat selfish temperament. The police comrades at the police station are already familiar with this situation. , called the factory directly and called Zhou Kun’s parents over.

Zhou Kun's mother's name is Feng Xianglian and his father's name is Zhou Bo. When the master in the guard room sent the message, the couple had just finished eating and planned to rest for a while before going to work.

When he learned that his son had entered the police station again, Zhou Bo angrily pointed at Feng Xianglian and said angrily: "Look... Look, that brat got into trouble again. It's all your fault."

Feng Xianglian was even more worried about her son, "Oh, this What's the use of saying this at this time? It's better to hurry up and get your son back."

Although Zhou Bo was angry that his son was causing trouble for him, he was still very worried about his son because he only had an only son. He snorted coldly and followed Feng Xianglian. Went to the police station.

After arriving at the police station, the couple saw Zhou Kun squatting in the corner being scolded by a comrade from the police.

Seeing his parents coming, Zhou Kun was overjoyed and was about to stand up. The police comrade quickly yelled, "Squat there, who told you to stand up?"

Zhou Kun had to squat down again reluctantly.

"You guys..." the police comrade said to the couple: "You have to take good care of him in the future. He is not young anymore and has a job. Why do he still fight so often?" "In the

past, the fights were still in the town. This time he actually went to the village. Fortunately, no big trouble happened. Otherwise, can you bear this responsibility?"

When Zhou Bo heard that his son went to the village to fight, he was immediately furious. He pointed at Zhou Kun and cursed: "You little beast. , what did I tell you? I told you to be calm, why don't you listen?"

Feng Xianglian saw the injuries on Zhou Kun's face, and her eyes turned red with distress, "Son, why are you fighting again? Does it hurt?"

When Zhou Kun heard what he said, he immediately said aggrievedly: "Can it not hurt?"

When Zhou Bo saw that his wife had softened his heart again, he suddenly said angrily: "Shut up," and then Looking at Zhou Kun, "Why did you go to the village to fight this time?"