Chapter 90

☆ Chapter 90 ☆

Yang Liu refused to drop out of school no matter what. "If the teacher can't provide evidence, I won't drop out."

"But..." Ye Min looked at Yang Liu, "Except for our three teachers, you are the only one." There is a chance to tamper with Lin Yin's answers on the test paper."

"So what?" Yang Liu sneered, "What if someone sneaks into the office while you are not paying attention and changes Lin Yin's answers, maybe!"

"This... ." Ye Min sighed, "How is this possible?"

"Why is it impossible?" Yang Liu stared at Ye Min coldly, "What the teacher said is just your speculation. If you can't provide evidence, I will not drop out of school."

Character. Ye Min, who was weak, saw that Yang Liu refused to drop out of school, so there was nothing she could do.

Lin Yin made another paper. After Zhou Lanlan and Ye Min corrected it, the

score was 100 in Mathematics and 99 in Chinese. The one point deducted was for the composition, and he once again won the first place in the class.

Lin Yin breathed a sigh of relief, his points were saved.

After getting the points, Lin Yin immediately added them to the appearance value.

In the end, Yang Liu did not drop out of school, but the students in the school hated her even more.

In a small school, if something unusual happens, it will immediately spread throughout the school. If the students in the school tell their parents...

Yangliu's reputation is simply bad!

After Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin learned about the whole incident, Lin Aimin was a grown man and it was difficult to say anything. Zhao Yanan immediately went to find Widow Yang.

Widow Yang was too frightened to open the door. Zhao Yanan scolded Widow Yang directly in front of the door for more than an hour, telling Widow Yang to take care of Willow.

After the women in the village learned the cause of the incident, they all watched happily.

On this day, Lin Yin's four brothers and sisters went to school together. On the way, they saw children in the village throwing small stones at willows.

"Bad guy!"

"Why do you still have the nerve to go to school?"

"Why haven't you dropped out of school yet?"

I saw a few little boys around ten years old, throwing pebbles at Yangliu. Yangliu held his head in his hands, protecting him. Face, because she lowered her head, it was difficult to see the expression on her face clearly.

Seeing this scene, if other people were bullied, the three Lin Changping brothers would definitely not sit idly by and watch.

But Yangliu?

The four brothers and sisters just watched with cold eyes, showing no intention of helping.

Yang Liu bit her lip, her eyes filled with resentment. Just as she was trying to leave while protecting her face, she saw the four Lin Yin brothers and sisters next to her.

"You..." Yang Liu saw the four brothers and sisters and asked through gritted teeth, "Are you satisfied now?"

"Lin Yin, I am hated by everyone now, and it's all because of you. Are you satisfied?"

"Ha!"

Lin Yin Looking at Yang Liu coldly, "I did it? Yang Liu, don't you think you did something wrong?" "

If you didn't let Siya report my father, you wouldn't have been beaten!"

"If you didn't tamper with my If you answer the test paper, you will not be asked to drop out of school by the teacher, and you will be hated by your classmates in the school. It is you who did something wrong first."

Yang Liu sneered, not feeling at all that he had done something wrong.

It was Lin Yin who took the first place from her. She was just fighting back. She just wanted to get back her first place. Is that wrong?

Yang Liu was afraid of the three Lin Changping brothers and did not dare to scold Lin Yin. He could only sneer and leave in disdain.

Looking at Yang Liu's back, Lin Yin shut up. It was impossible for an extremely selfish person like Yang Liu to admit his mistakes.

Lin Changqing snorted softly and said to Lin Yin: "Wu Ya, if she bullies you in the future, you must tell me and I will help you vent your anger!"

Lin Changping and Lin Changan also nodded in unison.

In her previous life, Lin Yin was an only child. Her parents' love and the family's property all belonged to her. She was quite content and felt that it was good not to have any brothers or sisters.

Lin Yin feels that she is very happy to have three brothers protecting her in this life!