Chapter 45

☆ Chapter 45 Big Wild Boar ☆

When the big wild boar heard the conversation, Yangliu stretched his neck and glanced down the mountain. His eyes suddenly lit up, and the meanness and sinisterness on his face immediately subsided;

in almost the blink of an eye, he turned into the pitiful flower again. Little white flowers.

Lin Yin and Lin Yueji both heard the chatter and laughter coming from down the mountain. Lin Yueji stood up curiously, walked to Yangliu, and stretched her neck to look down;

only Lin Yin still squatted there, turning a deaf ear to the movements down the mountain. , little hands quickly picked the fungus.

Lin Yueji immediately became a little restrained when she saw the people coming, because the people who came were educated youths from the village, and there were five of them, three men and two women.

Lin Yueji knew all these five people, and the most impressive one among them was Fei, who was the most outstanding-looking and bookish.

There is also the girl who Zhengsun Fei is talking and laughing with, Ye Min.

Sun Fei and Ye Min were both educated youths who came to their village last year. They were young, only eighteen years old.

In addition to the two of them, the other three educated youths are: Guo Xiaoliang, Chen Maosheng, and Zhou Lanlan.

Chen Maosheng and Zhou Lanlan are husband and wife. They have been in the village for several years and have a one-year-old daughter.

The oldest among them, Guo Xiaoliang, is twenty-five years old this year. He is one of the first educated youths to come to the village and has never been married.

The five of them chatted and laughed and went up the mountain;

seeing Ye Min, Lin Yueji glanced at Yangliu subconsciously. At this time, Yangliu was all focused on Sun Fei and did not notice Lin Yueji's fearful eyes.

When Lin Yin finally finished picking all the fungus nearby and finally straightened up, the five educated youths finally came to them.

When Yang Liu saw Sun Fei, her face blushed slightly, and she called out sweetly, "Brother Sun."

Sun Fei saw that it was the little girl who always liked to ask him questions, and he also smiled and said hello, " You are here too."

Yangliu's voice was clear and sweet, and she said, "Yes, it rained two days ago. Rose and I went up the mountain to see if we could find some fungus and mushrooms to bring back to add to the dishes at home."

Guo Xiaoliang stood beside him . He smiled heartily and said: "You guys are really sensible. We have a rare rest today, and we plan to go to the mountains to see if we can find something delicious." The

five educated youths noticed that the bamboo baskets held by Yang Liu and Lin Yueji were .

Yangliu's bamboo basket was empty, but Lin Yueji's bamboo basket contained a few fungus flowers.

It seems that these two little girls have just gone up the mountain and have not found large areas of fungus and mushrooms yet.

On the other hand, there was a little girl standing not far away. The bamboo basket she was carrying already contained half a basket of fungus.

At this time, the little girl was looking at them with a pair of small eyes. Several educated youths all knew Lin Yin, because Lin Yin looked so unique. The only person who could be so ugly was the one who was more troubled by the separation of the family before. The powerful third member of the Lin family.