Chapter 36

☆ Chapter 36 Grandma Lin ☆

Aimin was carrying a half-person-high reed on her back, which bent her waist. Lin Changping and the other two were also carrying a lot of reeds on their backs. The father and son were panting and walking home.

Looking up and seeing so many people in his yard, Lin Aimin quickened his pace;

Zhang Hongbing saw it and hurriedly took two steps to help Lin Aimin carry the reeds into the yard.

The old party secretary said to Lin Aimin: "I have dry reeds at home, you can use them first."

Lin Aimin hurriedly thanked him, "Thank you, uncle."

The old party secretary nodded and said to everyone: "Stop standing here."

"You go to the river." Dig some clay on the side."

"Go and pull out all the grass on the wall..."

After a while, the old party secretary arranged work for the people in the courtyard. Everyone agreed and started to work.

Sister-in-law Zhou and Zhao Yanan built an earth stove in a corner of the yard and asked Lin Changping to take his two younger brothers to collect some firewood for cooking.

After setting up the earthen stove, Sister-in-law Zhou wiped the sweat from her forehead with her sleeves and said to Zhao Yanan: "You don't have a pot at home, but I have a broken earthen pot at home. I'll get it for you, and I'll get it for you by the way." Some bowls and chopsticks."

When the old party secretary heard this, he said: "I have two pots at home, let me lend you one for use. I also have extra bowls and chopsticks, so come with me to get it."

Zhao Yanan was moved in his heart and secretly remembered Since Sister-in-law Zhou's family was not rich, Zhao Yanan listened to the old Party Secretary's words and followed him to the old Party Secretary's house.

Before leaving, the old party secretary asked the old village chief to watch.

When we arrived at the old party secretary's house, the party secretary's wife was collecting shoe soles in the house. She saw Zhao Yanan coming and greeted her warmly.

The old party secretary explained the situation, and Zhao Yanan was a little embarrassed, "Sorry, auntie."

"Hey," the party secretary's wife sighed, "your child has a hard life," and said, "what's the trouble, I'll give it to you right now." Take it."

The wife of the branch secretary put a small iron pot, seven bowls, and seven pairs of chopsticks from home into a bamboo basket and handed them to Zhao Yanan. "You take it first and don't have to return it in a hurry."

Zhao Yanan accepted it with red eyes. , thanked the two of them again, and went back.

As soon as Zhao Yanan left, the party secretary's daughter-in-law couldn't help complaining: "These parents are so cruel, they almost regard the third room as their enemy!" The

old party secretary took a puff of cigarette, "Okay, stop talking, it's annoying!"

Zhao Yanan When she got home and opened the bamboo basket, she found that the party secretary's wife had given her some salt wrapped in paper, and Zhao Yanan was even more moved.

With the earthen stove and pots and bowls, Zhao Yanan cooked a pot of white batter and put some salt in it.

Zhao Yanan took the bowls and chopsticks to wash, then scooped out a bowl for Lin Yin, asking Lin Yin to eat quickly.

Then he invited others to eat.

Zhao Yanan cooks a lot, and the only thing their family can use now is this white batter.