Chapter 70

☆ Chapter 70 Going Home ☆

After returning home, the two of them made sure that Lin Aimin was fine, and their attitude towards Lin Aimin became much better.

One of the men even patted Lin Aimin on the shoulder, "Comrade, you have been wronged. Now that the matter has been investigated clearly, you can leave."

"Hey," Lin Aimin responded, smiling and thanking him twice. He turned around and left, never looking at Yang Liu and Lin Yueji again from beginning to end.

Watching Lin Aimin leave, the two middle-aged men looked at Yang Liu and Lin Yueji with serious faces, and reprimanded: "In the future, if you report others, it is better to investigate clearly, so as not to unjustly accuse good people."

After saying this, the two people left. .

Yang Liu was ashamed and angry, her face was red and she dared not say a word. Lin Yueji saw that Yang Liu was so angry, and she felt even more uneasy.

"I'm so angry." Yang Liu's plan failed, and he glared at Lin Yueji fiercely. Seeing Lin Yueji standing aside stupidly, he suddenly said angrily: "What are you still doing? Let's go!"

Lin Aimin seemed to be thinking. A raging fire was lit, which made him feel uncomfortable all over. After striding back home from the county seat without stopping, he felt better.

Lin Aimin opened the door and saw four children at home studying in the courtyard. Lin Yin held a small wooden stick as long as an arm in his hand and stood behind his three brothers, teaching them how to study.

Hearing the sound of the door being pushed, the four children all looked toward the door. When they saw Lin Aimin, Lin Yin immediately said in surprise: "Dad, are you back?" Lin

Aimin saw the smiling face of his daughter, and the anger in his heart was... The depression miraculously disappeared at this moment.

Lin Aimin walked over and wanted to hug Lin Yin, but seeing that his daughter had already reached his waist, he felt embarrassed. He only stretched out his hand to rub Lin Yin's head and said in a gentle tone, "Well, I'm back."

Lin Changping immediately asked, "Dad, are you After leaving, we saw that Yang Liu and Lin Yueji also went to the county seat. Nothing happened in the county seat, right?" When

Lin Yin and the others heard Lin Changping's question, they also looked at Lin Aimin with curiosity.

Lin Aimin's face darkened and he told the story in a low voice.

"Siya, she is really..." Lin Changping gritted his teeth angrily, "I will settle the score with her!"

Lin Changan and Lin Changqing also looked angry. They stood up and followed Lin Changping to find trouble for Lin Yueji.

"Forget it," Lin Aimin said to stop him, "They are all girls..."

Lin Yin stood up, "Dad, it's not appropriate for my brothers to beat people if they are boys. I am a girl, so it's okay for me to go, right?" "

Lin Aimin said nothing.

Lin Yin continued: "Dad, Si Ya has grown crooked. I think it is not a bad thing to give her a good lesson. If it can make her remember better and change her mind and start a new life, maybe it will be a good thing!"

Hearing Lin Yin say this Lin Aimin had no choice but to sigh and said to his three sons: "Protect Wuya and don't let her be wronged."

Lin Changping immediately said: "Dad, don't worry, it won't happen."

After Lin Changping said that, the four brothers and sisters joined together. Out the door.

The four brothers and sisters went to find Yang Liu first, but Yang Liu had not come back yet.

The four brothers and sisters went to the entrance of the village to wait for Yang Liu and Lin Yueji.

At this time, Yangliu, who was still halfway down the road, was too tired to speak. Every move of his feet hurt like a knife cutting flesh.

Lin Yueji was a little better. Seeing Yang Liu staggering around, she hurriedly stepped forward to help Yang Liu. "Sister Yang Liu, are you okay?"

Yang Liu glared at Lin Yueji. "Do you think I'm okay?"

Lin Yueji immediately lowered her head . , dare not speak anymore.

Yang Liu's eyes fell on Lin Yueji, but she didn't look back. Instead, she thought thoughtfully for a while, and suddenly a bright smile appeared on her face, and her attitude toward Lin Yueji changed completely. "Si Ya, you see I'm too tired to walk, why don't you carry me on your back?"

Lin Yueji's face turned pale with fright!