Chapter 113

☆ Chapter 113 ☆

Unfortunately, before Lin Yueji could deliver the firewood the next day, she discovered that the two bundles of firewood she had sent out were sent back.

Looking at the two bundles of firewood that were sent back, Lin Yueji bit her lips tightly, tears still falling from the corners of her eyes.

It's summer in a blink of an eye;

Lin Yin is taking her last class, and in two days, she will take the exam at the county middle school.

The results of the last final exam for fifth grade came out. Lin Yin scored 199 points. Only one point was deducted for the Chinese composition, and he was still ranked first in the class.

After Sun Fei handed out the papers, he said to the students in the class, "After this exam, everyone will have graduated from elementary school."

There was a touch of reluctance in Sun Fei's tone, "I know that many students, after graduating from elementary school, are afraid You are about to go home to farm, but the teacher still wants to say that if possible, the teacher still encourages you to continue to go to school and take the junior high school entrance examination and the high school entrance examination."

"The rural elementary school to junior high school entrance examination will be held in a week, students who want to register Please raise your hands."

Lin Yin raised his hands without thinking, and then several students in the class raised their hands one after another. Sun Fei counted carefully and found that there were only 8, and there were only a dozen in the class. Students are considered more than halfway.

Sun Fei wrote down the list of students who wanted to apply for the junior high school exam, and then started to teach the papers in class.

Lin Yin's deskmate Zhao Xue also signed up. After class, Zhao Xue said to Lin Yin very excitedly, "Wuya, my parents finally promised me that I can continue to go to school. But I heard that I want to It’s very difficult to get into the junior high school in the county, and I don’t know if I can pass it.”

Zhao Xue lowered her head as she spoke, with uneasiness in her eyes.

Lin Yin smiled and comforted, "Don't worry, it will definitely work. You study so hard."

After Lin Yin's comfort, Zhao Xue finally regained his confidence.

The school will be on holiday in the afternoon, but the eight students who will apply for junior high school will stay. Sun Fei and Ye Min will provide tutoring for them, hoping that they can all be admitted to junior high school.

After school in the afternoon, Lin Yin's four brothers and sisters returned home. Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin were feeding pigs.

The situation across the country is now very good, and people are allowed to raise chickens and pigs. Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin bought more than 30 chickens and two piglets, and they carefully fed them every day, making their lives more and more prosperous.

Seeing the children after school, Zhao Yanan immediately went to wash his hands and cook. He learned that Lin Yin had already signed up to take the exam for primary school promotion to junior high school a week later. Sister Zhao Yanan boiled an egg for Lin Yin and asked her to supplement it.

Lin Yin saw that none of his three brothers had any, and felt a little embarrassed to eat.

Zhao Yanan smiled and comforted her, "Studying takes a lot of time. Eat some eggs to replenish your energy and get good grades in the exam."

The three brothers also advised him, and Lin Yin ate the eggs.

A week passed in the blink of an eye. On the day of the exam, it was still dark, and Lin Yin was woken up by Zhao Yanan. Because they were going to the county to take the exam, and the distance between the village and the county was relatively long, so they had to get up early.