Chapter 77

☆ Chapter 77 Beaten ☆

Lin Yueji saw Zhao Yanan's face getting colder and colder, and the surrounding villagers were pointing fingers at her. How could she dare to complain about Lin Changping and others?

She could only look at Zhao Yanan pitifully, "Mom, I know I was wrong. Yang Liu asked me to do these things. I didn't want to..."

At this time, Lin Yueji put all the blame on Yang Liu, and then Lin Yueji Yueji cried again and said: "My three brothers beat me for my own good. I did something wrong. They taught me a lesson. I deserve it. But why did Yangliu beat me?"

Lin Yueji looked angry, "It's all because of her." , I did something wrong, why should she hit me?"

Zhao Yanan heard Lin Yueji say with her own ears: Everything she did was what Yang Liu asked her to do. Zhao Yanan was so angry that she laughed, "Are you a fool? Others You will do whatever I ask you to do?"

Zhao Yanan clutched her chest, "You don't look down on your parents, and you want to be adopted by the older brother. Your dad and I were heartbroken, but we still agreed.

Your dad and I I have never abused you since childhood. No matter how hard and tired we are, we have never lacked you."

Zhao Yanan pointed at Lin Yueji, "It's good for you. It's okay if you don't recognize us. You actually went to report your father. Fortunately, it's okay. If something happened Son, I really wish that when I gave birth to you, I would... strangle you to death."

At this time, Lin Yueji knew that she and Yang Liu had already broken up. She used to please Yang Liu in order to make Yang Liu look at her. For the sake of being so obedient, he let her go so that she wouldn't die as tragically as she did in her previous life.

But now she and Yang Liu had already broken up, and Yang Liu would never forgive her. Maybe he wanted to kill her as soon as possible.

In this case, everything she had done before would be in vain.

Moreover, the people in Dafang were not nice to her, much worse than Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin, so Lin Yueji immediately showed a look of regret on her face and begged: "Mom, I know I was wrong. Look at my young age. For the sake of being sensible, please forgive me."

Zhao Yanan kept a cold face and said nothing. Lin Yueji gritted her teeth and suddenly said shockingly, "Mom, I don't want to live with my eldest brother. I want to go home. Mom... I will I will listen to you and dad, and I will do whatever you ask me to do. I really know that I am wrong..."

After hearing Lin Yueji's words, Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin both looked stunned for a moment, as if they did not expect that, Lin Yueji would actually say such a thing?

But soon, Zhao Yanan sneered, but there was bitterness in the smile, as if he was about to cry, his eyes were reddish, and he stared at Lin Yueji, "Siya... What you said is so light, you can adopt him if you want to." "If you don't want to adopt us, don't do it. Have you ever thought about me and your dad?" "

When you said we were going to adopt a family, how uncomfortable were we, and how hurtful were the words you said?

What's more, you're going there today. Reported your father? We... can't afford a girl like you!"

Lin Aimin, who was standing aside, stepped forward to support his daughter-in-law, who seemed strong but was trembling slightly, and looked into Lin Yueji's eyes. , has lost the warmth of the past,

"Siya, although Dad is a jerk, I also know that everyone should be responsible for what they have done. Since you choose to adopt the eldest family, you will be the eldest brother in the future. People who live in the house, please don’t say: If you come back, our family can’t stand your troubles.”