Chapter 58

☆ Chapter 58 Fruit Picking ☆

After the three brothers Lin Changping went to school, they could no longer go to the county town to sell eggs. Therefore, after Lin Aimin sent the four brothers and sisters to school, he hurriedly took the eggs to the county town after returning home.

There was a plane tree in the yard. The three brothers carried the dining table in the house under the tree and moved five small stools.

Zhao Yanan took out the two fried dishes from the kitchen and handed them to Lin Changping.

Lin Changping put two dishes on the table, one was cucumber salad and the other was scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

Now that the family life is better, the couple is also happy to let their children eat good food. Meat is not common, but eggs are not lacking in the family.

After dinner, Zhao Yanan let the four children take a nap.

The three Lin Changping brothers were well-behaved, but Lin Yin secretly went to the kitchen, scooped out half a basin of water, squatted by the basin, and shined at the water...

for a long time, Lin Yin Yin found that he was still as ugly!

This can't be tolerated.

Lin Yin immediately called the system, "System... System, come out."

The system trembled, "What's the matter with the host?"

Lin Yin was angry, "Why am I still so ugly? Didn't I already add more than 20 points to my appearance score? ? Could it be that...you swallowed up the points?"

The system immediately shouted, "You're wronged, host, it's absolutely nothing. Although you have added more than 20 points to your appearance value, I can't make you change all of a sudden. Mei Mei, take your time, take your time... don't be in a hurry."

Lin Yin gritted his teeth, "I'm

in a hurry!" The system said, "Host, calm down!"

Lin Yin, "Get out!"

The system immediately rolled away happily.

Lin Yin had no choice but to sigh and go back to the house, lay on the bed, yawned, and soon fell asleep. Zhao Yanan asked them to get up and go to school at that time.

Throughout the afternoon, Yangliu was quite honest. School ended early in the afternoon and early in the afternoon. Maybe the teacher also considered that children who grew up in rural areas are also an important labor force in the family. These children can also help the family after school in the afternoon. Do some work.

After school, Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin had not come back yet. Lin Changping led his younger brothers and sisters up the mountain with a bamboo basket on his back to dig wild vegetables.

Many children in the village were also laughing and playing, carrying bamboo baskets up the mountain.

Lin Yin also met Zhao Xue halfway.

When Zhao Xue saw Lin Yin, she immediately greeted her enthusiastically, "Wu Ya?"

Lin Yin turned around and saw Zhao Xue, smiled and nodded to say hello, "Are you going up the mountain too?"

Zhao Xue ran to Lin Yin and said with a smile, "Yes. , my grandma asked me to go up the mountain to collect firewood."

The two of them walked and chatted;

the three brothers Lin Changping followed behind, and they were happy to see that their sister had made friends.

Halfway up the mountain, these children all dispersed, those who gathered firewood and those who dug wild vegetables.