Chapter 101

☆ Chapter 101 ☆

Lin Changfu didn't finish his words, he just looked at Lin Aimin expectantly.

Lin Aimin pretended to be stupid, "Oh, tuition? I think your parents have already prepared it for you. Study hard, and we'll leave first."

Lin Changfu's face froze, with a look of displeasure on his face, and he stopped pretending to Lin Aimin. Taking the stupid opportunity, he said directly: "Uncle Third, you also know that my hometown was burned down and the money was gone. My parents can't come up with the money." "

Oh," Lin Aimin nodded, "I remember you before I said: Your grandma and master are very kind to you. You can borrow it from grandma's house." "

Changfu, you also know that my third uncle left the house without purification. When I left home, I didn't take anything with me. Third uncle doesn't care. I want to help you, but I don't have any money."

Lin Yin looked at Lin Aimin with surprise. She didn't expect that Lin Aimin had changed so much since the separation of the family, and he was no longer such a dumpling.

A slight smile appeared on Lin Yin's face. She liked her current father.

"Third uncle..." Lin Changfu twitched his lips, "I heard: Grandma Wuya gave you a lot of money when you separated." "

What nonsense are you talking about?" Lin Aimin's face suddenly changed, "Grandma Wuya gave you a lot of money." Money was given, but the money was given by Grandma Wuya to Wuya's children, is it something you can care about?"

Zhao Yanan was also very angry, "Yeah, besides, the money is not much, we have already spent it."

"Third uncle, don't worry," Lin Changfu licked his face. "I want to borrow it. Can I write you an IOU? After I graduate in the new year and find a job and earn money, I will pay you back immediately."

"Yes." Ah, third uncle," Lin Changgui also said from the side: "It will only take half a year at most."

Lin Aimin had already seen through this family, how could he agree, and said coldly: "No, Wuya and the others will start school after the Chinese New Year. You also have to pay tuition."

Lin Changfu was very unhappy after hearing this: "Uncle Third, I am the eldest grandson of our old Lin family. Wuya is just a girl who loses money. If you have money, you should pay my tuition first."

"You are the one who loses money . ," Zhao Yanan scolded angrily: "Our family's five-year-old gold is very valuable. Besides, you have the lowest score in the exam, so you still have the nerve to prevent Wuya from going to school." "You know

my family's five-year-old daughter has to give up every time she takes the exam now . Did you get the first place in the exam? Did you know that our fifth daughter skipped a grade to fifth grade at such a young age?"

"Our fifth daughter will be a college student in the future."

Lin Changfu sneered, "So what if you study well? You won't get married in the future. People? If you marry someone, you are someone else's family." "

Besides, now that the college entrance examination is gone, why are you still a college student? Huh."

Lin Aimin said with a dark face, "Even if Wu Ya marries someone in the future, she will still be my daughter, and I like it. Let my daughter go to school."

After Lin Aimin finished speaking, he said to Zhao Yanan: "Let's go home."

Zhao Yanan nodded, pulled Lin Yin and left.

"Hey, uncle, don't leave."

Lin Changfu stretched out his hand to grab Lin Aimin, but was blocked by the three brothers Lin Changping.

Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan were talking just now, but Lin Changping's three brothers didn't speak.

At this time, Lin Changping stared at Lin Changfu coldly, "I'm warning you, if you dare to say that my sister is a money-losing girl, I won't spare you!"

Lin Changping New Year 14 He is almost 1.7 meters tall. He is only half a head shorter than Lin Changfu, but he is full of momentum.

"Hi," Lin Changfu said disdainfully, reaching out to push Lin Changping away, but Lin Changping grabbed his arm and pulled and pushed him. Lin Changfu was pushed directly and staggered, falling to the ground.

"Ouch!"

"Brother," Lin Changgui saw this and hurriedly stepped forward to help Lin Changfu up from the ground and glared at Lin Changping. "You dare to hit my brother, I will beat you up."

Lin Changgui rolled up his sleeves and raised his hand to hit Lin Changping. .

Lin Changping was not afraid at all. Lin Changan and Lin Changqing also looked eager to try and wanted to go together.

Lin Changping said to his two younger brothers: "Don't interfere, I will deal with him myself."

"Brother?"

Lin Changan and Lin Changqing were a little worried.

Lin Changping was full of confidence, "Don't worry, he is no match for me."

Lin Changgui is slightly shorter than Lin Changfu. Looking at Lin Changping, who is shorter than himself, he is naturally full of confidence.