Chapter 48

☆ Chapter 48 Eating Meat ☆

There is nothing to hide about eating meat. Fei told the old party secretary about it and praised Lin Yin emphatically.

The old branch secretary nodded with a smile as he listened, and finally said, "You are lucky this time. You must be careful next time you go up the mountain. If something happens to you, I can't explain it to your family."

Fei nodded quickly: Yes.

In order to watch the pig being slaughtered, the villagers did not bother to make lunch. After the pig was killed, one of them took the pig into the water. The pig's head weighed a full 673 kilograms.

There are 392 households in the village, with a population of 2,257, and 8 educated youths.

The courtyard of the old party secretary's house was already overcrowded. There were many people standing outside the courtyard, lying on the wall and looking into the courtyard.

The village has a population of more than 2,000. It is really a big village. When the old party secretary saw that the pigs were slaughtered, he shouted loudly to the villagers: "We can have meat today thanks to a few educated youths, the Yang family girl, and the two Lin family members." Girl, and the three boys. If it weren't for them, there would be no meat to eat today." "

So I decided to give 10 catties of meat to the five girls of the Lin family, and 10 catties of meat to each of the three male educated youths; the

girl of the Yang family, the fourth girl of the Lin family, and the three boys, There are two female educated youths who each have two kilograms of meat. Do you guys have any objections?"

These days, it's not who hunts the wild boar, but the meat belongs to whoever. This mountain belongs to the collective, and so does the wild boar.

Of course everyone has no objection.

Being able to get 10 kilograms of meat was already a lot, and Lin Yin was quite satisfied.

She just felt a little uncomfortable having Yang Liu and Lin Siya take advantage of it.

But later, Yang Liu and Lin Siya did go to the village to call for people. Even if Lin Yin didn't advocate giving them meat, no one would listen to her.

The old party secretary made the decision and divided the best parts of the pig among them first.

Lin Yin's portion of the meat was the best. Not only did it have a large piece of lard, but the rest of the meat was also fatter and thinner.

The old branch secretary asked someone to directly give 12 kilograms of meat to Zhao Yanan. Zhao Yanan was worried about the safety of the two children at first. At this time, he was very happy to receive the meat. Looking at the heavy meat, he felt happy.

The remaining meat, divided according to the population, is only more than two taels per person, less than three taels, but each family has several people, and each family can get at least a pound of meat.

After the meat was distributed, the whole village felt like celebrating the New Year. The villagers carried the meat home with beams of joy on their faces, even happier than during the Chinese New Year.

Lin Yin's family shared a total of 13 kilograms of meat. After returning home, Zhao Yanan discussed with Lin Aimin: "My father, this large piece of lard weighs three or four kilograms.

We have refined the oil, and the remaining oil residue will be packaged in the evening. " "We can eat dumplings," and then said: "It's hot now, and we can't finish the remaining 10 kilograms of meat. How about we take it to the county and sell it?" At