Chapter 61

☆ Chapter 61: 100 points ☆

Because she was sitting behind Lin Yin, no matter what Lin Yin did, she could not escape in Yang Liu's eyes. Seeing that Lin Yin fell asleep again not long after the exam started, she sneered secretly and raised the corners of his mouth. Continue to answer questions.

When the exam was finally over, it was still an hour before twelve o'clock, but because of the exam today, the three teachers decided to leave school early.

The students were so happy that they immediately ran to put their little benches back in the classroom. Carrying their little schoolbags, they called their friends and left the school. The three brothers Lin Changping came to find Lin Yin.

Lin Yin saw his elder brother Lin Changping frowning slightly, as if he was worried about something?

Lin Yin knew without thinking that Lin Changping must be worried about the exam. Did he not do well in the exam?

Lin Yin was afraid of irritating Lin Changping, so he didn't ask.

Lin Changan had a worried look on his face and seemed to have failed in the exam

only Lin Changqing was as carefree as ever.

The four brothers and sisters walked home together. When they passed by Old Lin's house, they saw Old Mrs. Lin far away. However, this time Old Mrs. Lin did not scold them as usual when she saw them. Instead, when she saw them, she was like When he saw the snake and scorpion, he turned around and went home, closing the door as if he could not avoid it.

The four siblings returned home. Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin had not returned yet. Lin Changping and Lin Changan consciously took out their textbooks and asked Lin Yin to help them with tutoring.

Lin Changqing saw that his eldest and second brothers were both studying. Under the influence of this strong learning atmosphere, Lin Changqing had no choice but to take out his own textbook and study together.

Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin came back from work soon and were very pleased to see several children studying under the big tree in the courtyard.

Zhao Yanan looked at the four children and asked, "How did you do in the exam?"

Lin Yin thought for a while and said: " Not bad."

Zhao Yanan was quite confident in Lin Yin and said happily: "My daughter is the smartest, she will definitely do well in the exam."

Then he looked at his three sons, "What about you?"

Lin Changping thought for a while and also said He said, "It's not bad."

Lin Changan looked at his mother, then looked at his eldest brother, and said in a slightly inadequate tone, "It's not bad..."

Lin Changqing's expression was a little tangled, and he finally said the same thing. , "Maybe... not bad..."

Zhao Yanan: Uh...

Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin looked at each other, and finally Zhao Yanan said: "I'm going to cook."

Lin Aimin said hurriedly: "Today the child has an exam. Don't waste your time, stir-fry tomatoes and eggs to feed the children."

Zhao Yanan responded and went into the kitchen, and the four siblings continued to study.

In the afternoon, as soon as Lin Yin arrived at school, his deskmate Zhao Xue pulled Lin Yin and asked, "Wu Ya, how was your exam?"

Lin Yin still answered with the same answer, "It's okay," and then looked at Zhao Xue again, " What about you?"