193-200 End

☆ Chapter 193 ☆

"Third uncle, right?"

Sun Fusheng said in a sinister tone, "I know Osmanthus fragrans is at your house. She was not feeling well before and was living in the hospital. Thanks to you taking care of her, now she is in good health. It's time to come home with me, don't bother your uncle and aunt to take care of you."

Lin Aimin has been the factory director for so many days and has dealt with many people. It is impossible for Sun Fusheng to just say a few words and let Sun Fusheng take care of them. Walk.

Lin Aimin said in a cold tone, "You also know that Osmanthus fragrans is your daughter-in-law. You beat her to the point of miscarriage and she had a high fever. You didn't know how to send her to the hospital."

Faced with Lin Aimin's accusation, Sun Fusheng didn't feel the slightest bit guilty. None, he said with an indifferent expression, "I'm poor. Third uncle, your family is rich. I'm afraid you don't understand how poor people like me live. Who dares to go to the hospital when I'm sick? We're all raising them at home. We Country people are not that rich, and they will only last a few days."

Lin Aimin said angrily, "What the hell are you talking about? I tell you Sun Fusheng, Guihua spent a total of 113 yuan and 5 cents on this hospital stay. You can take her away if you want. Just give me the money and I will let you take her away. Otherwise, you can go back to where you came from."

Sun Fusheng suddenly became anxious and pointed. Lin Aimin cursed, "Hey Lin Aimin, I thought you were a good person, but I didn't expect you to blackmail me. I didn't ask you to send Lin Guihua to the hospital. I won't pay for it." , Lin Guihua is my wife, and she must come home with me. If you don't return your wife to me, I will never be done with you."

Sun Fusheng waved his hand after saying this, and the young people who came with Sun Fusheng this time, one by one He walked up behind Sun Fusheng with a fierce look and invisibly supported Sun Fusheng.

Lin Aimin sneered, "Sun Fusheng, you think you can scare me like this, don't forget, this is Zhaoxia Village."

Lin Changping, who was standing in the yard, saw this scene and immediately said to Zhao Yanan beside him, "Mom, I went to the old party secretary and asked him to bring someone here. This Sun Fusheng is quite a fool. I'm afraid that he will really do it, and we will suffer a lot when the time comes." After hearing this,

Zhao Yanan immediately nodded and said, "Go quickly. , be careful."

Lin Changping responded and ran out quickly. Lin Changan and Lin Changqing thought they had grown up and were men, and followed Zhao Yanan and Lin Yin closely to protect them.

Sun Fusheng is a fool, and anyone who can play with Sun Fusheng is not a good person.

Seeing Lin Aimin's refusal, Sun Fusheng immediately raised the wooden stick in his hand and threatened, "Although you are my third uncle, if you don't let me take my wife away today, I will beat you to death. Do you believe it or not?

" Lin Guihua, who was lying in the room, was also woken up. When she heard the sound, she walked out of the room and immediately saw Sun Fusheng standing outside the door and the people behind Sun Fusheng. Lin Guihua was already pale. His little face turned pale with fear, and his body started to tremble.

Sun Fusheng's sharp eyes also saw Lin Guihua. Sun Fusheng immediately shouted at Lin Guihua, "Lin Guihua, get over here, you shameless little bitch."

Lin Guihua's legs softened with fear . He knelt down and sat directly on the ground.

Zhao Yanan felt heartbroken when she saw it. She hurriedly ran over, held Lin Guihua'er in her arms, and comforted her, "Good boy, don't be afraid. The third aunt is here. He can't do anything to you."