Chapter 110

Chapter 110 Released

When Zhou Kun heard his father's words, he turned his head and whispered dissatisfiedly, "Why do you ask so many questions?"

Zhou Bo became angry when he heard this, "You stinky boy, you know how to cause trouble for me, you If you can stay at home peacefully and not cause trouble, can I come to the police station?"

Zhou Kun has a rebellious character. Hearing this, he immediately retorted, "I didn't ask you to come either? You don't have to come."

Zhou Bo listened and even more He said angrily, "If I don't come, can you go out?"

Seeing that the two men were about to quarrel, Feng Xianglian immediately stopped in the middle to smooth things over, "Okay, okay, please stop saying a few words." After

Feng Xianglian said this After saying a few words, she looked at Zhou Bo and said, "Old Zhou, why are you angry with a child? Our son is usually very obedient, but someone must have provoked him this time." After

Feng Xianglian finished speaking, she looked at her son again, "You Yes, what are you talking about with your father?"

The police comrades at the police station were speechless after hearing Feng Xianglian's words. With such a doting mother, it is not difficult to understand why Zhou Kun's temperament became like this.

The police comrade took the initiative and said, "Zhou Kun went to the village to fight this time because of a girl."

Feng Xianglian raised her voice and said, "Because of the girl? No way? My son is usually obedient, and he doesn't know anyone in the village. A girl?"

After Feng Xianglian finished speaking, she looked at Zhou Kun and asked, "Son, tell your mother that you went to the village to fight, was it really because of a girl?"

Zhou Kun lowered his head and said nothing, or was it the policeman next to him? The comrade said, "The villagers who sent Zhou Kun to the police station said that the girl's name was Yang Liu, and she was from Zhaoxia Village, but... it is said that she has a bad reputation."

Feng Xianglian became anxious when she heard this, and asked sternly, "Son, you Tell me the truth, did you fight for that girl named Yang Liu?"

Zhou Kun was annoyed by the question, and said with a frown, "Yes, I fought for Yang Liu, but, I fight Yang Liu didn't know about it. She didn't let me go because I had to stand up for her."

Zhou Kun is simple-minded, but Zhou Bo and Feng Xianglian, who have lived for so many years, are not that easy to fool. When the two of them heard this, they felt that this matter might not be simple.

Feng Xianglian even sneered and said, "You have to stand up for yourself? Haha... That Yang Liu, if she doesn't make irresponsible remarks in front of you, you can stand up for her. This kind of little trick will only deceive a fool like you. "

Zhou Kun was still very unconvinced and said, "Don't slander Yang Liu, she is a good girl."

Seeing how Zhou Kun defended Yang Liu, Feng Xianglian and Zhou Bo didn't have a good impression of Yang Liu who they had never met before.

Afterwards, the police station punished Zhou Kun and others, imprisoning Zhou Kun and others in the police station for seven days to compensate the victims for their losses, and the matter was over.

That day when the old party secretary came back from town, he came to Lin Yin's house. He took out 10 yuan from his pocket and put it on the table. He said to Zhao Yanan, "This is the money lost by Zhou Kun's family. You can buy something good some other time and give it to San." Let’s make up for it with a child.”