Chapter 123

Teacher Zhou personally took Lin Yin and his family to the dormitory.

The dormitory area is not far from the teaching building. It is a row of shabby bungalows. Although they are bungalows, they are also brick houses, which are much better than the adobe houses in the village.

Teacher Zhou led Lin Yin's family to the girls' dormitory of Class 1, Grade 3. The dormitory number was 108.

The dormitory door was open, and teachers and students were coming in and out. Seeing Teacher Zhou coming, many students and parents stood up and greeted Teacher Zhou respectfully. Teacher Zhou also greeted everyone with a smile.

The dormitory is not big. There are four canopy beds that can sleep eight people. There is neither a separate bathroom nor a cabinet to store sundries. The clothes brought by the students can only be placed on their own beds.

Lin Yin arrived the last, and there were no more seats on the lower bunk, so there was only one spot left on the upper bunk.

Teacher Zhou looked at Lin Yin's thin body and was worried that Lin Yin would fall off the top bunk if she didn't pay attention. So Teacher Zhou introduced Lin Yin to the female students in the dormitory, "This is classmate Lin. He is only 9 years old this year." , she will be a student in Class 1 of our junior high school from now on. She is the youngest, so we should take good care of her on weekdays." After

hearing Teacher Zhou's words, the seven students in the dormitory, as well as their parents, looked at Lin Yin's eyes. His eyes were full of surprise and disbelief.

One of the girls with a ponytail blinked and asked the teacher curiously, "Lin is only 9 years old and can go to the third grade of junior high school. How old did she start school?" 5

years of elementary school, junior high school In two years, Lin Yin had to start school at the minimum age of two, but this was simply impossible.

Teacher Zhou said with a smile, "Lin jumped directly from the first grade to the fifth grade in elementary school. When she was promoted from elementary school to junior high school, she took the first place in our county. She was originally assigned to the first class of junior high school, but under the strong influence of classmate Lin, Upon request, she jumped from the first grade to the third grade."

Several girls covered their mouths in surprise and looked at Lin Yin as if they were monsters.

The girl even exclaimed, "Huh? Didn't classmate Lin just go to school for one year?"

Teacher Zhou nodded and sighed, "Yes!"

Several other parents also spoke one after another, looking at Zhao Yanan and Zhao Yanan with envy. Lin Aimin.

"Oh, your children are so smart!"

"You have only been in school for one year, and you can jump directly to the third grade of junior high school. This is amazing!"

Some parents also raised questions: "Junior high schools are different from elementary schools. There are several courses in junior high schools. As for the homework, I jump directly from the first grade to the third grade. Can you adapt to it?"

Teacher Zhou looked at the parent and said, "The courses in the junior high school are much more difficult than those in the elementary school. Before, the teachers in the school did not recommend that Lin skip a grade. But Lin Yin used her own strength to prove that she has the strength to jump directly to the third grade of junior high school."

Then, Teacher Zhou talked about the results of Lin Yin's previous exam.

These parents looked at Lin Yin and wished that the little girl in front of them was their child.