Chapter 41

☆ Chapter 41 Selling Eggs ☆

The child selling eggs is so sensible that it makes adults even more sad.

Zhao Weidong said, "Okay, no one can wrong the child."

In the end, there was no way, Zhao Yanan made the decision, one child broke off half a piece of steamed bun, and Zhao Yanan also got half.

Seeing this scene, Lin Aimin felt heartbroken again. The thought of wanting his wife and children to eat better took over again, and the idea in his heart was ready to move.

After eating, Zhao Weidong and Zhao Xiangdong left.

Lin Aimin sent his two brothers-in-law directly to the entrance of the village before returning.

The family moved two beds into the house, and Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin took Lin Yin to sleep on the same bed.

Three boys sleep in one room.

The bed was covered with quilts, and Lin Yin sighed happily. She finally felt that sleeping was not an uncomfortable thing. She had been choked to death in the past two days.

A week later, when Lin Aimin was returning home from work that evening, he met Sun Erxi on the road.

Sun Erxi and Lin Aimin have always had a good relationship. They grew up together and were so close that they could wear a pair of pants when they were young.

I treated Lin Yin last time. Lin Aimin asked Sun Erxi to borrow 15 yuan.

After Sun Erxi finished work, he came close to Lin Aimin, looking like he was hesitant to speak. Lin Aimin saw him and asked with a smile, "What's wrong with you?"

Sun Erxi said "hehe" in embarrassment, and laughed twice before he had to speak. He whispered: "Aimin, my brother-in-law is getting married in a few days. My father-in-law doesn't have enough money at home. Please ask me to borrow some. I don't have much money, so, this..."

Lin Aimin instantly understood the meaning of Sun Erxi's words. This was I wanted to get my money back, but I was too embarrassed to ask.

Lin Aimin smiled and patted Sun Erxi on the shoulder, "Okay, no problem. I'll get the money when I get home later and send it to you."

Sun Erxi looked apologetic, "Aimin, I'm sorry, I know you It's difficult now, but my brother-in-law's marriage is a big deal, otherwise, I wouldn't...ask you for money."

Sun Erxi's mother-in-law has a somewhat domineering personality. Sun Erxi always listens to her mother-in-law at home. If his brother-in-law wants to get married, Sun Erxi's mother-in-law will definitely do it. Help your younger brother.

Lin Aimin smiled brightly, "Er Xi, don't say such things. You have nothing to do with me. It's me who should thank you. You lent me the money when I was in trouble. Don't worry, I still have some money at home." , I'll send it to you in the evening."

Sun Er was pleased to see that Lin Aimin didn't look angry, so he felt relieved and said with a smile: "It's okay, it's okay... Just don't be angry with me, I'll be at home tonight Waiting for you."

When Lin Aimin told Zhao Yanan about the matter when he got home, Zhao Yanan became a little worried, "My father, my daughter's medicine is almost finished. I originally planned to go to the county town tomorrow to get some more medicine for my daughter, and

take it with me. I'm afraid it won't be enough to pay Erxi back to Erxi with

some eggs to visit Teacher Zhou..." When Lin Aimin heard this, he also had a sad look on his face, and he could no longer suppress the thought in his heart.