Chapter 160

The three brothers Lin Changping leaned towards the car window, watching the scenery outside the window recede, chatting in low voices, and seemed very excited.

The novelty of taking a train will make you tired of it after a long time.

Lin Yin didn't know when she fell asleep. When she woke up, she was being held in Zhao Yanan's arms.

Seeing that Lin Yin woke up, Zhao Yanan said warmly, "Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?"

Lin Yin rubbed his eyes and asked, "What time is it, mom?"

Lin Aimin has a watch, and he has to go there often To deliver the goods, I made an appointment with someone on a time. In order not to be late, I bought a watch.

Lin Aimin looked at his watch and said softly, "It's already half past twelve."

Lin Yin touched his stomach and nodded. He was indeed hungry.

Zhao Yanan took out the pork pies and steamed dumplings he bought in the morning. They were already a little cold, but it would be nice to have some at this time, and he wouldn't be picky.

Zhao Yanan felt a little distressed, and said to Lin Yin, "You eat first, and mom will get you some hot water to drink."

During the time when Lin Yin fell asleep, Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin had already learned from other passengers. I see, there is hot water where the two carriages meet.

After Zhao Yanan finished speaking, he took out the porcelain tea vat he brought from home and stood up. He said, "Comrade, please give way, I have to go over to get the hot water..." Then he slowly poured the water into the hot water pipe step by step. Move somewhere.

Although the carriage was messy and the aisles were full of people, people were still relatively simple-minded at this time. When they heard Zhao Yanan's words, they would understand them and turn slightly to let Zhao Yanan walk over.

Zhao Yanan finally received half the tea jar of hot water. When she came back, she was even more careful when walking. The water was very hot and she was afraid of accidentally spilling it on others.

Zhao Yanan was already careful enough, but at this moment, a seven or eight-year-old boy suddenly ran in front of him.

The boy was running rampant and accidentally bumped into Zhao Yanan. Zhao Yanan was caught off guard and stepped back, just in time to step on a girl's foot.

The girl suddenly screamed, "Oh, what are you doing? You stepped on my foot, it hurts so much..."

As the girl said, she pushed Zhao Yanan angrily, and Zhao Yanan hurriedly protected the tea jar in her hand. , she was afraid of water spilling. It would be okay if the water spilled, but the hot water was afraid of scalding others.

Fortunately, someone nearby helped Zhao Yanan in time and Zhao Yanan did not fall. However, the hot water in the porcelain vat spilled all over Zhao Yanan. The hot water made Zhao Yanan gasp...

Lin Yin happened to see this scene and was immediately worried. Shouting, "Mom, are you okay?"

Lin Aimin turned his back to Zhao Yanan and did not see this scene. Hearing Lin Yin's jargon, Lin Aimin and his three sons turned around and saw Zhao Yanan's wrinkled face. , his arms were all wet...

Lin Aimin hurriedly stood up, squeezed to Zhao Yanan's side and worriedly said, "Are you okay? Did you get burned?"

Zhao Yanan shook his head, and the girl who pushed Zhao Yanan not only did not feel guilty, Instead, he loudly accused, "There's something wrong with you! The road is going forward, how can you go backwards? Look at my white shoes, they are all dirty by you."