Chapter 128

When Lin Yin came back from eating in the restaurant at noon, he saw that several girls were already lying on the bed and sleeping, and two others went to other dormitories. Lin Yin thought it was better to say hello in the evening. After returning to the dormitory after school in the evening, Lin Yin lay on the bed after washing up.

When everyone returned to the dormitory, everyone sat there waiting for Lin Yin to start telling a story.

Lin Yin was sitting on the bed. It was very dark in the dormitory, and her expression could hardly be seen, but she could still hear a bit of joy in her brisk tone. Lin Yin said, "You must have not made the bet yesterday." Forgot?

No one said anything, Lin Yin continued, "Did everyone sleep well last night? Hear the buzz of mosquitoes? "

After all, these little girls are still young and mostly pure-hearted. If they lose the bet, they just wash Lin Yin's clothes for a month. These little girls work at home all year round. This is not difficult for them at all. Everyone is seven He said nonchalantly, "Lin Yin, the mosquito coils you made are really useful. I slept well last night. "

Lin Yin, I did not hear mosquitoes when I went to bed last night. The mosquito coils you made are indeed very good. I give up."

" I also admit defeat. " "

...

Except for Zhu Ningning, everyone in the dormitory felt that the mosquito-repellent incense made by Lin Yin was better than the native mosquito-repellent incense. Although Zhu Ningning was holding her breath, she still nodded and said, "If I lose, I will wash your clothes for a month. . "

Lin Yin said with satisfaction, "Thank you all very much. "

Then Lin Yin continued to tell them stories, but tonight Lin Yin's story telling time was shortened by half. Lin Yin began to yawn, "That's it for today. I'm a little sleepy, everyone should go back to sleep. "

Now that the mosquitoes are gone, Lin Yin plans to go to bed early, and everyone doesn't want to go back.

"Lin Yin, we have only talked for a while today, can you talk more?

"Yes, Lin Yin, we haven't heard enough yet. " Lin

Yin didn't tolerate them and said directly, "But I'm sleepy." "

Seeing that Lin Yin could not be persuaded, everyone reluctantly left Lin Yin's dormitory and went back to their own dormitory to sleep.

Lin Yin lay on the bed, smelling the faint mosquito scent in the dormitory, and slowly entered I fell asleep.

Teacher Zhou was quite concerned about this matter. The first class yesterday morning was Teacher Zhou’s class, and Teacher Zhou came to the classroom early.

On the way back from the restaurant, Lin Yin saw Teacher Zhou standing in the classroom. At the door, Lin Yin immediately greeted Teacher Zhou politely, "Hello, teacher! Teacher Zhou

was also very happy to see Lin Yin, and then asked Lin Yin with a smile, "Classmate Lin, how is the mosquito coil effect?" Have you tried it? Lin

Yin nodded with a smile and said, "Thank you for your concern, teacher. I have tried it and the effect is very good. It is better than the mosquito-repellent incense and the smell is very light." "

Teacher Zhou said happily, "That's great. In this way, you can have a good sleep at night. "

Lin Yin originally wanted to find a business opportunity for his family. Making mosquito-repellent incense is actually quite good, especially in summer when the demand is quite large. However, making mosquito-repellent incense that smells good but is very effective requires some chemical raw materials. In this world, it is not a simple matter to obtain a large amount of chemical raw materials.