Chapter 100

☆ Chapter 100 ☆

Lin Yin originally didn’t plan to go, but everyone in his family was going, so Lin Yin had no choice but to get out of bed.

Zhao Yanan took out a brand new little red coat and a pair of red cotton shoes from the closet.

Zhao Yanan put the little red coat on Lin Yin. Lin Yin knew that Zhao Yanan had been making little red coats for her recently. After putting it on, Zhao Yanan stared at it with a gentle expression for a while and praised: "My Wu Ya is so pretty. ."

Lin Aimin heard this and nodded with a smile, "That's right, no matter who the daughter is."

Zhao Yanan gave Lin Aimin an angry look.

Among the three brothers, only Lin Changping has a new piece of clothing. Because Lin Changping's clothes from the previous year are too small, Lin Changan can wear them, and Lin Changan's small clothes can be worn by Lin Changqing.

Lin Changping's clothes were too big for Lin Aimin now, so Zhao Yanan made him a new one.

Lin Chang'an and Lin Changqing didn't have any objections. Although wearing their brother's old clothes was not as good-looking as wearing new clothes, the family conditions were difficult and the two children were very sensible.

The family got dressed and went out.

Zhao Yanan held Lin Yin's hand, and Lin Aimin led his three sons. The family went to Aunt Zhou's house first.

Aunt Zhou's father-in-law and mother-in-law were both there, and the ancestor's memorial tablet was placed in the center of the hall. Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan took several children to kowtow to their ancestors first, and then to Aunt Zhou's father-in-law and mother-in-law.

Both old men smiled and said: "Children don't need to kowtow, no need to kowtow, they are still young..."

and asked Aunt Zhou to quickly bring out the peanuts and candies prepared at home.

Each of the four brothers and sister received a piece of candy and a few peanuts.

This is already considered pretty good.

Zhao Yanan asked the four siblings to thank them, and then followed Lin Aimin to the next house.

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, those who could kowtow were those with relatively close relationships. After kowtowing, Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan led their four children to the village granary.

At this time, Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin, who were quite thin, were sitting in the main room.

Neither Feng Caixia nor her husband Lin Changfu were there.

Seeing Lin Aimin's family coming, Mr. Lin didn't say anything, but Mrs. Lin was the first to speak, "What are you doing here? Are your father and I dead?"

Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan hurriedly lowered their heads, and Lin Aimin smiled bitterly and said: "Mom, It’s the Chinese New Year, why do you need to say these words to hurt your son’s heart?”

Mrs. Lin snorted coldly, “It’s the Chinese New Year, I don’t want to say unpleasant words, but you don’t do human affairs, I, a mother, can’t say anything about you. ?"

Lin Aimin said with a dark face, "Mom, what do you mean by that?"

"What do you mean?" Old Mrs. Lin sneered, "My hometown was burned down. You don't know, but your father and I had a romantic relationship during this time, okay?" After the next meal, everyone is starving and thin. You asked the boss and his wife to borrow food from your house, but you didn't borrow it. You don't take your parents seriously!" "

Mom," Lin Aimin didn't give up. "You two elders are hungry, and your son feels bad, but you two elders still don't know what his son's family is like?"

"My son left the family at first. When you two elders separated, if you could think of your son at all, Okay, if you give your son some food, his family will not be in a tight situation."

"My son has four children to feed, and there really is no extra food at home."

When Mrs. Lin stared at Chu and wanted to say something else, Mr. Lin She said, "Okay, people are coming for the Chinese New Year, so don't let outsiders laugh."

Then Mrs. Lin stopped talking.

Lin Aimin took the opportunity to say to the four children: "Kowtow to your grandparents quickly."

Mrs. Lin frowned, "No need."

The four children ignored her and kowtowed in the direction of Mr. Lin.

Mr. Lin forced out a smile, "Okay, okay, let's all get up."

The four children stood up without saying a word.

Lin Aimin said actively: "If nothing happens, we will leave first."

Mr. Lin obviously had something to say, and finally waved his hand, "Let's go."

Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan immediately left with their four children.

After the others left, Mrs. Lin said dissatisfiedly: "Old man, why don't you take the opportunity to ask for some food and money." "

Hey," Mr. Lin sighed, "They won't give it to them."

When a family of six went out, they happened to meet each other. Feng Caixia's family of four returned.

Lin Aiguo snorted coldly, glared at Lin Aimin and his family, and walked in directly.

Feng Caixia rolled her eyes at Zhao Yanan and followed her through the door.

Lin Changfu stopped in front of Lin Aimin, licked his face and said hello with a smile, "Third uncle, happy New Year!"

"Third aunt, happy New Year!"

Then he smiled at Lin Yin very friendly.

Lin Changgui followed Lin Changfu, imitating each other.

Lin Aimin nodded and was about to leave.

"Hey, third uncle," Lin Changfu stopped Lin Aimin.

"What?" Lin Aimin turned around, "What's the matter?"

"Well..." Lin Changfu chuckled twice, "School starts during the Chinese New Year, and tuition fees have to be paid. Look..."